Sunday, June 7, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Kids Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Jay Bruce poster, presented by PNC Bank.
• Run the Bases: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, presented by Entenmann's Little Bites.
Monday, June 8, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star Monday)
• 1,000th Game at GABP: Tonight's game will be the 1,000th during the regular season at Great American Ball Park.
• Franklin Community Night: Tonight is Franklin (OH) Community Night at the ballpark. Franklin High School standout and Ohio's two-time Mr. Basketball award winner Luke Kennard will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• Catch and Release Pond: The Reds are teaming up with Bass Pro Shops to offer a free catch-and-release pond at Great American Ball Park during tonight's game. Families and kids can experience the excitement of catching a live fish at the Bass Pro Shops catch-and-release pond located in the Kroger Fan Zone.
Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday)
• First Pitch: PGA Tour professional Jim Herman will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Jim is a St. Xavier High School graduate (class of 1996) and currently ranked 81st in the FedEx Cup with two top 5 and five top 25 finishes this season.
• National Anthem: Sarah Elizabeth Combs, who is currently playing Lucy Ricardo in the national tour of I Love Lucy-Live On Stage at the Aronoff Center will sing the National Anthem.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 12:35 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special, Business Day Special, Student Discount Day)
• Reds Rookie Success League Day: More than 500 kids from the Reds Community Fund's Reds Rookie Success League program will attend today's game and take part in a pregame parade. The free, coed, character-building summer baseball program is in its 13th season of operation.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• Military Appreciation Days: For select games (including June 6), pregame ceremonies will honor military groups and fans can purchase a ticket package that includes Reds-branded aviator sunglasses. Presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Available only at reds.com/Military.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• All-Star Mondays: For every Monday Reds home game, fans can purchase a package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a commemorative baseball featuring an MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo for only $25, presented by Tri-State Chevy Dealers. For the month of June the featured baseball honors the 1970 Midsummer Classic: reds.com/Mondays.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The June T-shirt features Johnny Cueto: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including June 10) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Billy Hatcher Bobblehead: The 2015 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in June with Billy Hatcher. The bobblehead depicts Hatcher in the follow-through of one of his record-setting at-bats of the 1990 World Series and are free with regular-price admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in June, while supplies last. Plan your visit at redsmuseum.org.
• Danny Jackson Autograph Signings, June 6-7: 1988 All-Star and member of the 1990 World Champion Reds Danny Jackson will appear at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Saturday, June 6 from 1:30 to 3 p.m. and on Sunday, June 7 from 10 to 11 a.m. Autographs are free for Hall of Fame members and $5 for non-members.
Reds Community Fund
• Family Catch: Sign up now for the annual Family Catch event on Sunday, June 21. Fans can purchase packages to play "catch" on the field after the Reds vs. Miami Marlins game: reds.com/catch.