KANSAS CITY, MO - The Kansas City Royals return to Kauffman Stadium to host the Cleveland Indians (June 2-4) and Texas Rangers (June 5-7). Throughout the homestand, fan-favorite events will take place including GordoNation (June 4), Girls Night Out (June 5) and K-State Day (June 7). Fans will also be able to pick up great giveaways including a T-Shirt Tuesday (June 2), Ladies Summer Infinity Scarf (June 5, ladies only) and Lorenzo Cain bobblehead (June 6). Please see below for more details.
Tuesday, June 2 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- T-Shirt Tuesday - The first 10,000 fans will receive a white t-shirt featuring the Club's slogan for 2015, "Forever Royal," presented by Hy-Vee.
Wednesday, June 3 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Rivals Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pre-game food and beverage specials available at the Boulevard Grill.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pre-game concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be Not a Planet. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, June 4 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. For $30, fans receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the first of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts. For details, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
- All You Can Eat Seats - During select Thursday home games throughout the season, fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 319 - 325), which includes unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $45 per seat! Tickets are sold-out for the event this night. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Friday, June 5 - Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Girls Night Out - Calling all ladies! Join us at The K for Girls Night Out presented by the Kansas City Area Chevy Dealers with participating sponsors The University of Kansas Hospital, Hy-Vee and Majestic. The event features live entertainment by The Magnetics, chocolate fountains, mini-spa services, caricature artists, face painters, a fashion show and much more! VIP ticket holders (sold-out) may enter the event at 4:30 p.m., and all fans with a valid game ticket for this date may enter beginning at 5:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
- Ladies Summer Infinity Scarf - In conjunction with Girls Night Out, the first 10,000 ladies will receive a summer infinity scarf, courtesy of the Kansas City Area Chevy Dealers.
- Buck Night - Every Friday, fans can enjoy a special Buck Night, presented by Visit KC, as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. This Buck Night, the Nelson Atkins Museum will be the featured attraction. Bring your Royals ticket from this night's game to the museum over the weekend for free admission to two featured exhibits. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans can enjoy the first summer fireworks show of the season, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, June 6 - Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Commemorative Postseason Bobblehead #2 - The first 15,000 fans will get a special American League Division Series Lorenzo Cain bobblehead, courtesy of Farmland.
- 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pre-game festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Rivals Tacos for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee View seats. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, June 7 - Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- K-State Day - Supporters of Kansas State can join fellow Wildcats for a day of big-league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. Fans can visit www.royals.com/kstate for details or to purchase discounted tickets. The first 3,500 Kansas State fans who bring their K-State Day discounted ticket to the K-State table located inside Hy-Vee Gate B will receive a limited edition purple and gray KC Royals Kansas State cap. Gates open at 11:30 a.m. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. Fans also have the opportunity to get pre-game autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Throughout the season, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that includes four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise and four All-Day Play Passes - more than $150 in value - for just $90! 4-Pack passes are sold out for this day but can be purchased for future Sunday games. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.