On June 1, 2015, the entire Phillies roster will join thousands of fans at the Phillies Phestival at Citizens Bank Park. This fun-filled autograph and auction party is held to help strike out ALS, the devastating neuromuscular condition for which there is no known cause or cure. Tickets are available at www.phillies.com/philliesphestival. Highlights of the event include:
- Player autograph sessions throughout the Main Concourse
- Photo booth session with Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt
- The Phillies family - players and their wives, broadcasters, ballgirls, the Phanatic and front office employees - volunteering to support the cause
- The opportunity to throw in the bullpens
- Silent auction featuring a variety of autographed items and experiences from sports and entertainment celebrities
- Fun for all ages including the Phanatic Phun Zone, Every Roll's a Winner, and grab bags with memorabilia.
Since 1984, the Phillies have raised over $15.2 million for The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter's patient services and research. ALS, a progressive neuromuscular disease, is also known as "Lou Gehrig's Disease" after the Yankee first baseman who succumbed to this devastating neurological disease that now bears his name.
For more information, as well as a preview of silent auction items, please visit www.phillies.com/philliesphestival.
Left Field Gate opens: 4:30 p.m.
Player Autograph Sessions: 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Mike Schmidt Photo Booth: 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Silent Auction: 4:30-7:00 p.m