Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 12:35 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special, Business Day Special, Student Discount Day)
Friday, May 29, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Washington Nationals, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show with a soundtrack featuring player walk-up music, presented by KOI Auto Parts.
• Jersey Day: Majestic Athletic, makers of the official on-field uniform of Major League Baseball, recently announced May 29 as National Jersey Day for the Reds. Fans are encouraged to show their Reds pride by wearing their favorite Reds jersey to work, school and to the game.
Saturday, May 30, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Washington Nationals, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Billy Hamilton Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead of the speedy center fielder to the first 25,000 fans, presented by Cincinnati Bell. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to be among the 25,000 to receive a bobblehead.
Sunday, May 31, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Washington Nationals, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Kids Team Baseball Card Set: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Reds baseball card set, presented by Kahn's.
• Reds Rookies Baby Club: More than 250 Reds Rookies Baby Club members and their parents will take part in a pregame parade on the field. The Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone," with pregame activities and games for babies and their families as well as giveaways from Reds partners Pampers, TriHealth and Kroger.
• Honorary Captains: Miss Ohio 2014 Mackenzie Bart and Miss Ohio Outstanding Teen 2014 Rosie Westerbeck will serve as Honorary Captains of today's game.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• Military Appreciation Days: For select games (including May 25), pregame ceremonies will honor military groups and fans can purchase a ticket package that includes Reds-branded aviator sunglasses and a donation to DAV. Presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Available only at reds.com/Military.
• All-Star Mondays: For every Monday Reds home game, fans can purchase a package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a commemorative baseball featuring an MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo for only $25, presented by Chevrolet. For the month of May the featured baseball honors the 1953 Midsummer Classic: reds.com/Mondays.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The May T-shirt features Aroldis Chapman: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including May 27) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Joe Oliver Bobblehead: The 2015 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in May with Joe Oliver. The bobblehead depicts Oliver in the midst of his game-winning hit in Game 2 of the 1990 World Series and are free with regular-price admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in May, while supplies last. Plan your visit at redsmuseum.org.
Reds Community Fund
• Reds Baseball & Softball Camps: Spots are filling up now for the official Cincinnati Reds baseball and softball camps, presented by Safeco Insurance. For 2015, 13 Reds Camps are offered in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis, Columbus, Dayton and West Virginia. The camps begin in June and are open to boys and girls ages six to 14. Sign up online today at reds.com/camps.