Friday, May 22, 7:10 p.m. vs. Minnesota
- Fireworks, presented by Magellan Corporation
- White Sox Sports and Marketing Career Fair
- Majestic National Jersey Day
- Friday Night Trivia in the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- National Anthem by Kelly High School Choir
- Telecast on Comcast SportsNet Chicago, broadcast on WSCR-AM 670 the Score and WRTO-AM 1200/Univision Radio
The White Sox fourth annual Sports and Marketing Career Fair will take place prior to Friday's game vs. Minnesota. The career fair gives over 400 attendees the opportunity to interact with sports industry professionals from local organizations, including the Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears and 120 Sports. Fans must sign up prior to the event. Registration and additional information is available at whitesox.com/job.
The White Sox are teaming up with Majestic Athletic for Majestic National Jersey Day. Jersey Day is a national celebration of baseball pride where all 30 MLB clubs and their fans will join together to show their passion by wearing their authentic Cool Base Jerseys. Majestic is also hosting a Majestic Jersey Day Fan Battle to see which team has the best fans in baseball using social media. Fans can share tweets or Instagram posts with the hashtag #JerseydayCWS to place their vote.
Friday Night Trivia in the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar begins at 7:30 p.m. Teams of two to six fans can compete in three rounds of trivia for the chance to win all-inclusive Home Plate Club tickets to a future 2015 White Sox Game. Fans must be 21 or older and have a ticket to the game to enter the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar.
Saturday, May 23, 3:10 p.m. vs. Minnesota
- Giveaway: Paul Konerko Replica Statue, presented by XFINITY (first 20,000 fans)
- Paul Konerko Jersey Retirement Ceremony (pregame)
- Boy Scout Day
- National Anthem by recording artist Alice Peacock
- Ceremonial first pitch by Paul Konerko
- Telecast on WGN-TV, broadcast on WSCR-AM 670 the Score and WRTO-AM 1200/Univision Radio
The Chicago White Sox will honor former captain Paul Konerko by retiring his No. 14 jersey during a special pregame tribute, celebrating his 16 seasons with the White Sox. The first 20,000 White Sox fans who attend the game will receive a Paul Konerko Replica Statue, presented by XFINITY. Konerko also will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Parking lots open at 11 a.m. and gates open at 1:10 p.m. Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 2:25 p.m.
Alice Peacock, a Nashville-based recording artist, will sing the National Anthem. Her hit songs have appeared in feature films such as "Because of Winn Dixie" and "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton."
Sunday, May 24, 1:10 p.m. vs. Minnesota
- Family Sunday, presented by The University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital
- Memorial Day Celebration
- MLB Play Sun Smart Initiative
- Children's Autograph Session
- National Anthem by Northville High School Choir
- Miller Lite Extra Base is open (all fans age 21 and over with a game ticket)
- Kids (ages 10 and under) eat free off the kid's menu at ChiSox Bar & Grill
- Telecast on Comcast SportsNet Chicago and MLB Network, broadcast on WSCR-AM 670 the Score and WRTO-AM 1200/Univision Radio
Family Sunday, presented by The University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital, offers tickets as low as $5 in the Upper Level and $15 in the Lower Level with $10 parking. Entertainment includes children's running the bases postgame (weather permitting), face painters, balloonists, a caricature artist and magnet art. The Bulls/Sox Academy will also be hosting a raffle for a White Sox autograph on the outfield concourse and discussing the fun White Sox camp options this summer. Kids (ages 10 and under) can also eat free off the kid's menu at ChiSox Bar and Grill. Additional information is available at whitesox.com/Sundays.
The White Sox will host an exclusive pregame Children's Autograph Session before the game on Sunday, May 24. All tickets are just $25 each, and each ticket purchased includes one ticket to the children's autograph session event and one Lower Box ticket (regularly $43) to the game. Fans can purchase up to two adult tickets and four children's (ages 5-13) tickets. Only children (ages 5-13) will be allowed in the actual autograph lines. The autograph session will take place at 10:15 a.m. Tickets and additional information can be found at whitesox.com/autographs.
The White Sox will join Major League Baseball's league-wide initiative to promote sun safety and raise awareness of skin cancer through the 2015 Play Sun Smart initiative. The White Sox will host a family on the field from the Gilda's Club who will deliver sunscreen to both dugouts before the game. Play Sun Smart is a joint effort by Major League Baseball, the Major League Baseball Player's Association and the American Academy of Dermatology to raise awareness of skin cancer and offer prevention and detection tips to the baseball community.
Miller Lite Extra Base is a renovated club area located down the left field line. This climate-controlled space, which is equipped with a bar and patio area, is open to the public (all fans age 21 and over with a game ticket) when it is not rented by a group. This is the first season of the club area's open access for general admission fans ages 21 and over.