Tuesday, May 19, 2015-Pirates vs. Minnesota Twins (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $30 with additional human tickets available for $30 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015-Pirates vs. Minnesota Twins (7:05 p.m.)
Thursday, May 21, 2015-Off Day
Friday, May 22, 2015-Pirates vs. New York Mets (7:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans will enjoy live music, featuring East Coast Turnaround, and can party on the street with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Grant Jackson will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Make-A-Wish Scholarship Reception: Pirates Charities will welcome nearly 40 former "wish kids" for the Kurt Weiss Scholarship Awards Night at PNC Park. The opportunity to earn a scholarship is offered to any wish kid who is a senior in high school and intends to pursue post-secondary education. It is named in honor of Kurt Weiss, a wish kid who now practices medicine in the Pittsburgh area. Kurt will be present to recognize the students' accomplishments. The students will be recognized on the field prior to tonight's game and will be guests of the Pirates for dinner and the game on the Pirates Deck.
- Social Media Night: Tonight is the first Social Media Night of 2015 at PNC Park as fans who purchased tickets at pirates.com/socialmedia will have the opportunity to enter PNC Park early to watch Pirates batting practice from the left field bleachers, hang out in the BucSocial Media Lounge and get the Pirates NEW social media tee. Followers of Pirates on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more will also have a chance to win prizes throughout tonight's game.
- EMS Night: Tonight the Pirates are pleased to host EMS Night at PNC Park to honor all Emergency Medical Service staff. Members in the EMS profession will be honored during a special pregame recognition as the Pirates join Pittsburgh EMS to help raise awareness and celebrate their contributions.
- Free Shirt Friday: The first player designed Free Shirt Friday is here as tonight's tee was designed by Pirates right hander A.J. Burnett. The first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a free tee compliments of Peoples Gas.
Saturday, May 23, 2015- Pirates vs. New York Mets (4:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Omar Moreno will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Josh Harrison Bobblehead: Today the first 20,000 fans in attendance will receive a complimentary Josh Harrison bobblehead courtesy of Allegheny Health Network.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, May 24, 2015- Pirates vs. New York Mets (1:35 p.m.)- Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A and more.
- Gerrit Cole Camo: All kids 14 and younger will receive a Gerrit Cole replica camo jersey, courtesy of Chevrolet.
- Boy Scout Day: Boy Scout Day is a celebration of the Boy Scouts of Western PA and their family and friends while enjoying a baseball game. Participating Boy Scouts will also receive a Pittsburgh Pirates Boy Scout Patch. For information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/boyscouts
- VIP Day: Pirates and Pirates Charities Chairman Bob Nutting will host a VIP (Very Important Pirate) Party for the the Children's Institute, The Day School. The group will be special guests of Mr. Nutting and will have the opportunity to enjoy the evening's game from the Pirates Charities Suite. Mr. Nutting will host a VIP Party each month during the season in order to provide deserving children with a night at the ballpark in true VIP-style, complete with an opportunity to meet with Pirates players and coaches, a Pirates replica jersey and VIP goodie bag for each child. There will also be an opportunity to participate in a pregame ceremony and enjoy great ballpark menu items provided by Levy Restaurants through their Levy Cares program.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
- Pirates Latin Players Celebration: Tonight from 6 to 9 p.m. the Pirates, the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and the Pittsburgh Hispanic Development Corporation will host an evening of Hispanic celebration in the Keystone Corner (Club level) at PNC Park. The night will include Latin food, music and dancing as well as an opportunity to mingle with Pirates players, coaches, and front office executives.
Monday, May 25, 2015- Pirates vs. Miami Marlins (7:05 p.m.) Memorial Day
- Moment of Silence: Prior to tonight's Memorial Day game will be a moment of silence at PNC Park in honor of fallen American service members.
- Honor Guard: An Honor Guard from the United States Marine Corp will be represented in tonight's Honor Guard as they present the colors in a pregame ceremony.
- Fan of the Game: Tonight the Pirates welcome 99-year-old World War II veteran, James Nese as the Pirates Fan of the Game. Nese will be honored in a pregame on-field ceremony.
- First Pitch: Tonight retired United States Marine Sergeant, Donald Gales will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
- God Bless America: All fans are asked to stand during the seventh inning stretch as Mike Luft sings God Bless America.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015- Pirates vs. Miami Marlins (7:05 p.m.)
- Lady Bucs Night: Tonight is the first Lady Bucs Club Party of 2015. Members will enjoy a pre-game party in the Pirates Picnic Park complete with a LBC wristlet giveaway and prizes, an opportunity to watch batting practice at PNC Park as well as watch the game from the LBC section. Join the Lady Bucs Club today and receive great benefits including one ticket to two special party nights, access to the remaining Lady Bucs Club pre-game parties throughout the season and the LBC email newsletter. For complete information and to become a member, visit pirates.com/ladybucs.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015- Pirates vs. Miami Marlins (12:35 p.m.)
- Education Day: The Pittsburgh Pirates Education Days combine science, math, geography and history to create a fun and educational opportunity at PNC Park. Today, Education Day will begin at 9:30 a.m. as KDKA's Jeff Verszyla and WPXI's Stephen Cropper will give a live interactive weather presentation on the PNC Park scoreboard. When PNC Park gates open at 11 a.m., each student will be given an interactive workbook as their teachers guide them through the ballpark on a treasure hunt. Students will visit several locations throughout PNC Park including Legacy Square, ballpark concession stands and the Weather Station located behind Center Field. They will search for answers to a variety of questions about baseball, science, math, history, and geography. During the game Students can continue to collect information throughout the game and answer questions pertaining to baseball statistics about Pirates players.
- Pogo on Federal: As part of today's Education Day, XPogo extreme pogo performers will take center stage on Federal Street to showcase their talents and perform stunts from 10:30 to 11 a.m. as students wait for the PNC Park gates to open.
BucSocial Vending Machine
Throughout this homestand fans can visit the Pirates BucSocial Vending Machine, powered by Innovative Vending Solutions. Fans who follow the Pirates on Twitter and check in to PNC Park with the Ballpark app can use the vending machine all this homestand to win some great prizes. The machine will be set up in different locations throughout the ballpark and will be stocked full of prizes such as Pirates tickets, promotional items, signed items and more. Follow @Pirates on Twitter to find out where the machine will be each night.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2014 Pirates post-season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen and more.
ID.me and the Pirates honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Thanks to our partnership with ID.me, discounted tickets can be purchased online at pirates.com/military with verification with ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
2015 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2015 season. Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including membership experiences, guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
All Full Season and 41-game season ticket members who have not renewed their accounts for the 2015 season are encouraged to do so now. The only way to ensure great tickets throughout the season at PNC Park is by becoming a 2015 Season Ticket Member.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.