SATURDAY: 7:05 p.m. … All gates: 5:05 p.m. … Broadcast: NBC10, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on SBP 1480.
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night.
- Plus: Hatfield Quality Meats Employees Night.
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Jim Cramer, celebrating the 10th anniversary of MSNBC's Mad Money.
- National Anthem: After the Bar.
- Aaron's Aces: Aaron Harang will meet with The Veteran's Group during batting practice.
- Youth Softball Celebration (Theme Night ticket required). Youngsters in their softball uniforms will parade around the field beginning at 6:25 p.m. Youth softball players with theme nights tickets will receive a special headband available at the First Base Plaza.
- Phillies Cornhole Classic (Theme Night ticket required), 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., on Citizens Bank Way.
- Mentoring Program Appreciation Night (Theme Night ticket required).
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … All Gates Open - 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on SBP 1480.
- Sport 4 All Cody Asche Wiffle Ball Set for children 14 and under.
- National Anthem: St. Kevin's Elementary School Choir.
- God Bless America: Andrew Lipke, WXPN performer.
- Celebrate Sundays! Complimentary face painting on the concourse, $5 ice cream sundaes and root beer floats at Harry the K's starting in the 4th inning.
- Inaugural Phillies Charities Bike Ride, 7:00 a.m. - Nearly 800 cyclists will be on this fun, 25-mile Phillies bike ride throughout Philadelphia. Starts and ends on Citizens Bank Way with Phillies alumnus Tommy Greene, broadcaster Gregg Murphy, announcer Dan Baker, and the Phillie Phanatic. Benefits Phillies Charities, Inc.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!
Contact: Deb Rinaldi, 267-408-9545, firstname.lastname@example.org