MILWAUKEE, WI - The Milwaukee Brewers will once again host "Brewed for Her," this year scheduled on Saturday, June 13 in the Gehl Club as the Brewers take on the Washington Nationals at Miller Park.
Geared towards women, "Brewed for Her" features style tips from fashion experts and top brand merchandise vendors, along with interactive fashion stations. A large variety of product offerings, fashion tips, interactive stations for nails and hair, a fashion show, a parlor for temporary tattoos and vendor booths will be featured. Vendors, fashion experts, and beauticians will be on hand to offer advice, give demonstrations and offer product information.
Booths will be set up before gates open, starting at noon, to give attendees a chance to learn more about specialty Brewers products and gather information. Hank, "The Ballpark Pup," will make an appearance in the fashion show and will be available for photos for a short time immediately following the fashion show.
Each ticket for "Brewed for Her" includes the following:
- Early entry into Miller Park (doors to the event open at noon and first pitch is set for 3:10 p.m.)
- A game ticket in the upscale Gehl Club at Miller Park, which includes a high-end buffet menu and two complimentary beverages
- 20% off a special selection of women's Brewers apparel and accessories
- Access to vendor booths and product displays at the Brewers Team Store on the Club Level
- Style tips from fashion experts and top brand merchandise vendors
- Access to interactive stations including MLB Licensed Trunk Shows, previews to 2016 spring fashion lines, focus groups, a parlor for temporary tattoos, a nails and hair station, New Era cap design and a chance to win prizes
- A special Brewers gift bag
Interested participants are encouraged to act quickly as space is limited to the first 200 attendees. Tickets are currently on sale for $99 per person and can be purchased at Brewers.com/brewedforher or by phone at (414) 902-GAME (4263).