KANSAS CITY, MO (April 28, 2015) - The Kansas City Royals return to Kauffman Stadium to host American League Central Division foes, the Detroit Tigers (April 30-May 3) and Cleveland Indians (May 5-7). Fans can take part in great events including GordoNation (April 30), Zubazpalooza (May 1), WWI Museum Night at The K (May 2) and School Day at The K (May 7). In addition, fans will have the chance to get great giveaways including the special Wild Card Salvador Perez bobblehead (May 2) and the first edition of T-Shirt Tuesday (May 5). Please see below for more details.
Thursday, April 30 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. For $30, fans can now get a lower-level ticket in left field and the first of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
- All You Can Eat Seats - During select Thursday home games throughout the season, fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 319 - 325), which includes unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $45 per seat! Individual and group discount tickets are available. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Friday, May 1 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Zubazpalooza Day at The K - The Royals are excited to host the second annual Zubazpalooza Day at The K! Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes a ticket to the game and a pair of Royals-themed Zubaz pants (photo attached). The pants can be picked up from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Hall of Fame Pavilion located outside of Gate A. For more information, visit www.royals.com/zubazpalooza.
- Buck Night - Every Friday, fans can enjoy a special Buck Night, presented by Visit KC, as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans can enjoy the first summer fireworks show of the season, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, May 2 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
- Commemorative Postseason Bobblehead #1 - The first 15,000 fans will get a special Wild Card Salvador Perez bobblehead, courtesy of Sport Clips (photo attached).
- National WWI Museum Night - Fans can join the Royals for a special remembrance of the heroes who fought in World War I, presented by Waddell and Reed. Special artifacts from the war will be on display around the ballpark for fans to view. In addition, the first 10,000 fans will receive special Buy One, Get One coupons for entrance to the museum.
- 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Stadium Dog for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee View seats. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, May 3 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Throughout the season, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that includes four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise and four All-Day Play Passes - more than $150 in value - for just $90! 4-Pack passes are sold out for this day but can be purchased for future Sunday games. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Monday, May 4 - Off Day
Tuesday, May 5 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- T-shirt Tuesday - The first 10,000 fans will receive a white t-shirt with blue script featuring the Spanish-language version of the ballclub's name, "Los Reales," courtesy of Teva (photo attached).
- Nurse Appreciation Night - Area nurses can purchase discounted tickets as part of Nurse Appreciation Night at the ballpark presented by Teva. www.royals.com/teva.
Wednesday, May 6 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Rivals Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pregame food and beverage specials available at the Boulevard Grill.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be Gracie Schram. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, May 7 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- School Day at The K presented by FOX 4 - The Royals and FOX 4 WDAF-TV welcome students to Kauffman Stadium for the largest educational field trip in Kansas City. The event will feature an on-field weather and science demonstration as well as a science fair. Gates open at 8:30 a.m. with the presentation scheduled to begin at 10 a.m.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.