NEW YORK, April 23, 2015 - MLBAM officially announced R.B.I. Baseball 15, with Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo on its cover, launched today for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The mobile version of R.B.I. Baseball 15 is available for a one-time price of $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This year's edition of the iconic game delivers new features to fans' mobile gaming experiences, including regular roster updates based on Major League transactions and the following:
- SAVING SEASONS: New to mobile - save a season progress mid-game.
- BALLPARKS: Newly crafted authentic MLB ballpark designs for all 30 franchises.
- ROSTERS: Set an active 25-man roster from each franchise's 40-man roster.
- STAT TRACKING: Track batting and pitching statistics in season mode
- GAMEPLAY SETTINGS: Pick the competition level - Easy, Medium or Hard.
R.B.I. Baseball 15 is developed by MLBAM and officially licensed by MLB and MLBPA. It also is available as a digital download for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
Also coming this year, R.B.I. Baseball 15 will be available for personal computers (PC, MAC) via the Steam platform, expected to launch next week. The Steam platform also currently has R.B.I. Baseball 15 available for pre-order. The game also will be launching soon on Google Play for supported Android smartphones and tablets.
For more information, please visit rbigame.com and follow @RBIGame.