· Buck Night - Every Friday, fans can enjoy a special Buck Night, presented by Visit KC, as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. On select Buck Nights throughout the season, Visit KC will feature a local attraction. During this night, the Kansas City Zoo will be featured. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
· Rawlings Gold Glove Ceremony - A pregame on-field ceremony will honor the three Royals who received Rawlings Gold Glove Awards for the 2014 season: first baseman Eric Hosmer, catcher Salvador Perez and left fielder Alex Gordon.
· AL Championship Ring Ceremony for Billy Butler - The Royals will recognize the return of former Royal Billy Butler by presenting him with his 2014 American League Championship ring.
Saturday, April 18 - Oakland Athletics vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
· American League Champions Replica Trophy - The first 10,000 fans will receive an American League Champions replica trophy courtesy of Pepsi.
· 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Rivals Tacos for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee View seats. www.royals.com/610saturd
Sunday, April 19 - Oakland Athletics vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
· Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Throughout the season, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that includes four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise and four All-Day Play Passes - more than $150 in value - for just $90! 4-Pack passes are sold out for this day but can be purchased for future Sunday games. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
· Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Monday, April 20 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
· Value Monday - Every Monday, all Hy-Vee View Level tickets are just $9 courtesy of Hy-Vee. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, April 21 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
· Bark at the Park - The Royals host the first of two Bark at the Park events of the season. For $35, fans get a human and canine game ticket, Sluggerrr chew toy (photo attached) and make a $5 donation to Wayside Waifs. Prior to the game, fans can visit a number of vendors and activities set up in the Outfield Experience beginning at 5:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
Wednesday, April 22 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Focus on Driving Night presented by Sprint - April is National Distracted Driving Awareness month and the Royals are teaming up with Sprint to provide information on the dangers of distracted driving.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Rivals Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pregame food and beverage specials available at the Boulevard Grill.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be The MGDs. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.
For more information, members of the media may contact the Royals Publicity Department at (816) 921-8000.