The Opening Day pregame is scheduled to begin at 12:45 p.m. and fans are encouraged to be in their seats early, to ensure they do not miss a moment of the special ceremonies.
Monday, April 13, 2015-Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers (1:35 p.m.) Home Opener presented by PNC Bank
- Magnetic Schedule Day: All fans in attendance receive Pirates 2015 Magnetic Schedules compliments of PNC Bank.
- Gate Time: PNC Park gates will open to ALL FANS at 11:30 a.m.
- Silver Sluggers: Pirates center fielder Andrew McCutchen and second baseman Neil Walker will receive their 2014 Louisville Silver Slugger Awards in an on-field ceremony prior to the game. For the second straight season the Pirates had two players win the award as McCutchen and Pedro Alvarez earned the honors in 2013. McCutchen led the National League in on-base percentage (.410) and OPS (.952) and ranked third in batting (.314). Walker became the first Pirates second baseman to win the award since Johnny Ray in 1983 as he led all N.L. second basemen in home runs (23), slugging percentage (.469) and OPS (.811).
- Moment of Silence: Today in a pregame ceremony the Pirates, Tigers and everyone in attendance at PNC Park will observe a moment of silence for members of the Pirates family who have passed away in the last year.
- Color Guard: Today the colors will be presented by a joint Military Color Guard.
- Lineup: Members of the Pirates and Tigers will take part in player introductions on the infield lines.
- American Flag Unveil: In celebration of the 15th season at PNC Park, 90 Pirates Season Ticket Members will unfurl a giant American Flag on the field. All Season Ticket Members taking part in this special ceremony have been members since the opening of the jewel on the North Shore.
- God Bless America: Today, God Bless America will be performed by United States Air Force Senior Airwoman Vanessa Bartone.
- National Anthem: The National Anthem will be performed by Pittsburgh Native and finalist from the popular NBC show The Voice, Chris Jamison.
- First Pitch: David Holmberg, President and Chief Executive Officer, Highmark Health to Chip Ganassi.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers (7:05 p.m.)
- Buc Night: The popular Buc Night, presented by Sugardale, is back at PNC Park as a limited number of $1 tickets were made available in select sections. Also at PNC Park general concession stands, all fans can enjoy Sugardale hot dogs and popcorn for just $1 each as well as $1 off all soft drinks.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015- Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers (7:05 p.m.)
- Jackie Robinson Day: The Pirates will recognize the winners of the 2015 Pittsburgh Pirates Jackie Robinson Art, Essay and Poetry contest with an on-field pregame ceremony. The contest challenged students in grades three through eight to express their thoughts creatively about Robinson's nine values for success in either a piece of art, poem or an essay. The contest was free to enter, and could be tailored to meet educational requirements. The 18 winners will be recognized on the field before tonight's game. The Pirates received over 3,800 entries this year from 140 schools
- Award Winners: The Pirates will present Emerald Electrical Services with the ninth Annual Jackie Robinson "MVDBP" (Most Valuable Diverse Business Partner) Award in an on-field pregame ceremony.
- Photography Night: Come out and enjoy an exclusive event with fellow photography enthusiasts.
Each guest will participate in a pregame Q&A with professional sports photographers and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take photos of Pirates batting practice from the field level (weather permitting). Tickets include $5 in loaded value or a free Pirates cap. For more information visit pirates.com/photography.
Thursday, April 16, 2015-Off Day
Friday, April 17, 2015-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Career Fair: The Pirates will host the 2015 Pittsburgh Pirates Career and Internship Fair which will take place in the Pittsburgh Baseball Club at PNC Park today from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and speak with several representatives from professional organizations from the sports and hospitality industry. Day of event registration is $35 at the door. Registration includes: admittance to the career fair, speaker series and Q&A with Pirates front office employees. Additionally, Pirates executives will host a question and answer session regarding their experiences in the industry and also will provide career advice. Also included is one ticket to tonight's Pirates vs. Brewers game. For more information, please contact Lauren Farrell at 412-325-4928 or visit pirates.com/career.
- Free Shirt Friday: The Pirates popular Free Shirt Friday is back in 2015 as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee compliments of Point Park University.
Saturday, April 18, 2015-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Fifth Annual Pirates 5K: The fifth annual Pittsburgh Pirates 5K Home Run presented by Highmark and Allegheny Health Network, and benefitting Pirates Charities, will be held this morning beginning at 8 a.m. The run/walk will take place on Pittsburgh's North Shore, starting on Federal Street and finishing inside PNC Park. The race is sold out as over 5,000 participants of all ages and abilities will take part. The top finishers from each category will be recognized in a pre-game on-field ceremony on Tuesday, April 21. The No. 1 Pirates Fan - The participant with the most festive Pirates attire will win a customized jersey and two complimentary tickets to tonight's game. For complete race details including finishing times, log on to pirates.com/5Khomerun.
- VIP Day: Pirates and Pirates Charities Chairman Bob Nutting will host a VIP (Very Important Pirate) Party for the Highmark Caring Place. The group will be special guests of Mr. Nutting and will have the opportunity to enjoy the evening's game from the Pirates Charities Suite. Mr. Nutting will host a VIP Party each month during the season in order to provide deserving children with a night at the ballpark in true VIP-style, complete with an opportunity to meet with Pirates players and coaches, a Pirates replica jersey and VIP goodie bag for each child. There will also be an opportunity to participate in a pregame ceremony and enjoy a great ballpark menu items provided by Levy Restaurants through their Levy Cares program.
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International, courtesy of First Energy Solutions.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, April 19, 2015-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (1:35 p.m.) - Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A and more.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
- Cutch Socks: Today all kids ages 14 and younger, with paid admission, will receive a pair of kids Andrew McCutchen socks, presented by Highmark.
- Pirates Tales: The Pirates will host winners of the Pirate Tales reading program. Over 175 youth were selected to take part based on their outstanding effort to read books throughout the summer of 2014. Winners are invited for a special reading time with a Pirates celebrity and will receive a variety of prizes. The Pirates Tales program is presented in partnership with the Pittsburgh Pirates, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, and the Allegheny County Library Association.
- Autism Awareness: The Pirates have teamed up with Autism Speaks for today's Autism Awareness Day. Tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/autismspeaks with a portion of each ticket donated to Autism Speaks. This is the first in the 2015 Awareness Series in which the Pirates will partner with local nonprofit service agencies throughout the greater Pittsburgh area to host special events to raise funds and awareness for their specific cause. To learn more about the Awareness Series and how to become involved contact Lauren Farrell at Lauren.Farrell@pirates.com.
- Foundation for Ichthyosis & Related Skin Types Awareness Day: The Foundation for Ichthyosis & Related Skin Types is hosting a day recognizing those impacted throughout our region. This event assists the organization's fundraising and awareness efforts. For more information and to purchase tickets please visit pirates.com/first.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, April 20, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Paint Party on the Deck: Join the Pirates as they partner with Paint Monkey on Monday nights throughout the season, to create a Pirates masterpiece. Enjoy a pre-game painting session (canvases are pre-sketched) on the Pirates deck and stay for the game afterwards. Collect all four paintings! Prices start at $55 per date and include a space in one painting class and one seat to the game. Save by purchasing all 4 lessons at once at $200 includes one space in all 4 painting classes and one seat to the each of the Paint Monkey games (April 20 vs. Cubs, June 15 vs. Chicago White Sox, July 6 vs. San Diego Padres, and August 17 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks). For more information visit pirates.com/paintmonkey.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- 5K winners: Tonight the top finishers from each category of Saturday's Pittsburgh Pirates 5K Home Run, presented by Highmark and Allegheny Health Network, will be recognized in a pre-game on-field ceremony.
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present the first of 10 Pup Nights at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $30 with additional human tickets available for $30 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Make-A-Wish Visit: Tonight representatives from the Make-A-Wish Foundation will be special guests of the Pirates at PNC Park as President and CEO of Make-A-Wish America, David Williams will throw out a first pitch during a pregame ceremony.
Thursday, April 23, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (12:35 p.m.)-Military Appreciation Day
- Pirates Camo Jerseys: Today and every Thursday home game the Pirates will wear their camouflage alternate jerseys to honor the men and women who serve in the United States military.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino will benefit Operation Troop Appreciation.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, representatives from Operation Troop Appreciation will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on www.pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
2015 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
2015 Lady Bucs Club
Lady Pirates fans and their closest friends are invited to join the Lady Bucs Club. Experience Pirates baseball in an exciting new way as membership includes one (1) ticket to two (2) Lady Bucs Party Nights, seating in the Outfield Box, membership card and access to each of the four (4) pregame Lady Bucs Club parties in the Pirates Picnic Park and more. Check out pirates.com/ladybucs for membership costs and a list of detailed benefits.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2014 Pirates post-season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen and more.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2015 season. Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including membership experiences, guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
All Full Season and 41-game season ticket members who have not renewed their accounts for the 2015 season are encouraged to do so now. The only way to ensure great tickets throughout the season as well as reserve tickets to Opening Day at PNC Park is by becoming a 2015 Season Ticket Member.
New Pirates 12-Pack plans are now available with benefits such as the best prices and seating locations and Pirates Postseason ticket presale opportunities. Choose form the 2015 Flex Pack with the flexibility to personalize your plan or the Weekend Plan that features SEVEN Free Shirt Fridays and more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount pof up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.