• Special Guests - The Ohio State Buckeyes: Over 80 players, coaches and support staff of the 2014 National Champion Ohio State Buckeye football team will participate in many events at the ballpark on Opening Night including:
- Accepting the first of its kind "Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award" during pregame ceremonies
- Players, coaches and administrators will hold a giant American flag during the National Anthem
- Head Coach Urban Meyer along with players Adolphus Washington (Taft H.S.) and Joe Burger (LaSalle H.S.) will offer up simultaneous ceremonial first pitches
- The Buckeyes will walk the "Reds Carpet" in the Kroger Fan Zone during the first inning (Players will not be permitted to sign autographs while walking the red carpet)
- The 2014 National Championship trophy will be on display in the Kroger Fan Zone throughout the game and Brutus Buckeye will participate in activities around the ballpark
- The Reds will donate $1 of every regular adult ticket purchased between April 1 and April 7 to the Urban and Shelley Meyer Fund for Cancer Research
• 2015 Reds Calendar: The first 20,000 fans will receive a 2015 Reds Team Calendar, presented by Kroger.
• National Anthem: St. Xavier High School junior Ihsan Walker will sing the National Anthem.
• Awards Ceremonies: During pregame ceremonies, Johnny Cueto will receive the 2014 Wilson Defensive Pitcher of the Year Award and MLB.com's Greatness in Baseball Yearly (GIBBY) Award for Bounceback Player of the Year. Also, members of the 2014 Reds will accept the 2014 Wilson Defensive Team of the Year Award.
• Game Ball Delivery: Miss Ohio USA 2015 Sara Newkirk and Miss Ohio Teen USA 2015 Shelby Stapleton will deliver the official game ball. They will also walk the red carpet in the Kroger Fan Zone before the game.
• Live Music: 80's cover band The Rusty Griswolds will perform from a stage on the right field porch during inning breaks and after the game. The band will also serve as the Honorary Captains of the game.
• Post-game Fireworks presented by PNC Bank: The Rusty Griswolds will play live during the post-game fireworks show featuring Rozzi's Famous Fireworks.
Thursday, April 9 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 12:35 p.m. (gates open at 11:05 a.m.)
• Honorary Captain: Miss Pre-Teen Ohio United States 2015 Braylan Enscoe of Anderson Township will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game.
Friday, April 10 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m. (gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show starting approximately 10 minutes after the end of the game, presented by United Dairy Farmers.
• Moment of Remembrance: The Reds will honor the late Cardinals outfielder Oscar Taveras and his girlfriend Edilia Arvelo with a moment of remembrance.
Saturday, April 11 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (gates open at 11:25 a.m.)
• Frazier Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead of the All-Star third baseman to the first 25,000 fans.
Sunday, April 12 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (gates open at 11:40 a.m.)
• Magnetic Schedule/Car Magnet: 2015 Magnetic Schedule featuring Joey Votto and "Get Your 'Stache On" car magnet to the first 20,000 fans, presented by PNC Bank.
• Family Sundays: Sundays are family days at Great American Ball Park. New in 2015, take advantage of TWO exclusive ticket offers at reds.com/Family. Every Sunday game includes giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more.
• Paula the Penguin: The Newport Aquarium's Paula the penguin will deliver the official Game Ball during pregame ceremonies. Paula will also greet fans in the Kroger Fan Zone before participating in a Reds Heads Kids Club Q&A session during the third inning.
• Run the Bases: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, presented by Entenmann's Little Bites.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday homes games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Business Day Special: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including April 9) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• "Nasty Boys" Pick-6 Plan: Guarantee the new "Nasty Boys" triple bobblehead featuring 1990 relief pitchers Norm Charlton, Rob Dibble and Randy Myers when you buy the Nasty Boys Pick-6 plan, presented by McDonald's. This six-game ticket plan includes the Sat., April 25 Reds vs. Cubs game (Nasty Boys bobblehead night), six free McDonald's Extra Value Meals® and five additional regular season home games of your choice, exclusions apply. Save up to 28% with this first ever commemorative triple bobblehead: reds.com/Pick6 (sales for the Pick 6 plan will end April 24)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Todd Benzinger Bobblehead: The 2015 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP kicks off in April with Todd Benzinger. The bobblehead depicts Todd catching the last out of the 1990 World Series and is free with the purchase of full-price Museum admission on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in April, while supplies last.
• Signature Saturday - April 11: Meet and receive an autograph from former Reds outfielder Tracy Jones on Saturday, April 11 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Free with Museum admission.
• Hal McCoy book signing - April 12: Former Reds beat writer for the Dayton Daily News Hal McCoy will discuss and sign copies of his new book The Real McCoy: My Half-Century with the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, April 12 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The signing is free with Museum admission and copies of the book are for sale in the Museum gift shop.