DENVER - The Colorado Rockies announced today the creation of The Rooftop Live! presented by Hard Rock Cafe Denver, a summer-long concert series that will bring live music to The Rooftop at Coors Field on select game days.
After last year's successful Rooftop pregame concerts, the Rockies and Hard Rock Cafe Denver are excited to bring nine Saturday shows to The Rooftop at Coors Field throughout the course of the 2015 Rockies season. Show times begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. for 2:10 p.m. Rockies games and approximately 4:30 p.m. for 6:10 p.m. Rockies games. Any ticket to that day's Rockies game will grant access to The Rooftop during the performance. Performances are scheduled to end approximately thirty minutes prior to first pitch.
"We're excited to partner with Hard Rock Cafe to expand upon the success of our pregame concerts and showcase the talent and diversity of both local and national performers in one of baseball's most unique environments," said Walker Monfort, Rockies Vice President of Corporate Sales. "The Rooftop Live! creates an opportunity for our fans to blend their passions for Rockies baseball and live music while taking in the scenic views of the city and front range."
Fans are encouraged to come to the ballpark early and enjoy the following local, regional and national bands:
- April 11 - Andy Rok and the Real Deal - A five piece soulful R&B and funk band out of Denver
- May 23 - Rachel and the Kings - A symphonic pop/rock group hailing from Denver
- June 6 - The Sound and Color - Nominated in the Westword Music Showcase Awards in the Dance Pop category
- June 20 - Jaden Carlson Band - Boulder-based trio that melds funk, soul, jazz, fusion and rock
- July 11 - Red Fox Run - Formed in 2011 in Denver, Red Fox Run brings a fresh brand of indie rock to the stage
- July 25 - Tyler Stanfield Band - Based out of Elizabeth, Colo., Stanfield brings a unique fusion of rock and blues
- Aug. 15 - Facing West - Alternative country pop duo comprised of sisters Caitlin and Sidney Powell
- Aug. 22 - SF1 - Denver's own Shane "SF1" Franklin brings his blend of alternative hip hop to Coors Field
- Sept. 26 - Ryan Chrys and The Rough Cuts - Hailing from Denver, this group combines country and southern rock
For up to-date information on The Rooftop and The Rooftop Live!, visit Rockies.com/rooftoplive or follow The Rooftop on Twitter, @RoxRooftop.