THURSDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: TCN, MLBN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on SAP and 1680 WTTM.
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night. Grab the mustard and ketchup - Phillies Frank dogs are just a dollar!
- 1915 National League Champions Recognition. To commemorate the Phillies first pennant-winning club, a "100th Anniversary Salute" will feature:
- 1915 Pennant will fly over Ashburn Alley and on-field commemorative base jewels.
- Players from both teams will wear 1915 era caps.
- First Ball: "The 28th U.S. President Woodrow Wilson," Mark Cain.
- Pregame & 7th Inning: Gimme Four, a barbershop quartet, will perform at the First Base Gate and along the concourse prior to the game as well as singTake Me Out to the Ballgame on-field during the 7th inning.
- 1915 Phillies Memorabilia and photos will be on display at the Phillies Authentics Shop (behind Section 133) and in the Hall of Fame Club.
- Red Goes Greek Association Night. First Ball: Marissa Harrigan, member of Alpha Sigma Tau at West Chester University.
- Explorers Recognition Night. Members of the Phillies Explorers Troop from the Boy Scouts of America will be introduced on-field during pregame.
- Phillies College Finance Night. Second event of the series, giving college students studying finance and accounting a behind-the-scenes look at the Phillies front office.
- National Anthem: St. Dorothy's Choir (Drexel Hill, Pa.).
- Special Welcome: St. Dorothy's Parish.
- 5th Inning: Phanatic and Smiley the Pig will shoot hot dogs!
- 7th Inning: Red Goes Greek representatives will dance with the Phanatic!
- Dual Events at Complex. Flyers vs. Carolina Hurricanes, 7:00 p.m., Wells Fargo Center.
- Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Extra! Extra! Issue 1 of the 2015 Phillies Magazine featuring new Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz, available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark Newsstands.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!