Red Cow, the Twin Cities home for fine burgers and beer, will offer three specialty, gourmet burgers and a selection of beer at a portable cart near Section 126. The popular Minnesota establishment's offerings at the ballpark will include:
- Blues Burger: Red Cow burger served with seasoned hand-cut chips. Ingredients include certified Angus beef, apricot jam and a local blue cheese.
- Ultimate Red Cow Burger: Red Cow burger served with seasoned hand-cut chips. Ingredients include certified Angus, lettuce, tomato, onion and Red Cow sauce.
- 60/40 Bacon Burger: Red Cow burger with seasoned hand-cut chips. Ingredients include 60 percent certified Angus beef, 40 percent ground bacon, cheddar cheese, Summit Beer Mustard and candied bacon.
Andrew Zimmern's Canteen, a Target Field favorite since 2013, will be moving from a portable cart to a more expansive brick-and-mortar location, featuring three signature sandwich options - the Korean Fried Chicken Sandwich, the Bacon Sandwich and the Smoked Meat Sandwich - along with beverages. The new outlet will be located near Section 114, outside Hrbek's.
Barrio, the popular and award-winning Twin Cities modern Latin eatery, was constructed adjacent the left-field foul pole at Gate 6/Section 127. The full bar features a selection of tequilas, craft beer and will offer a food menu featuring pork carnitas tacos with diced onion, cilantro and lime, along with chips and fresh guacamole.
Hot Indian Foods, the Midtown Global Market and Food Truck sensation, will be featured at a portable cart located near Section 120, will offer authentic Indian food and specialty items, including:
- Chicken Tikka: Yogurt-marinated chicken breast simmered in a rich, creamy tomato curry. Served with garlic-and-coconut-toasted rice, crispy poppadum and Hot Indian Slaw.
- Vegan Aloo Gobi: Potatoes, cauliflower and squash in a spicy tomato-based curry. Served with garlic-and-coconut-toasted rice, crispy poppadum and Hot Indian Slaw.
Schwan's, the Marshall, Minn.-based legacy brand will have its own stand near Section R in the Legends Club. Along with items such as ice cream and its Freschetta pizza, Schwan's will offer a variety of specialty items, including:
- Schwan's Buffalo Chicken Flat Bread Sandwich: Chicken, celery and mozzarella cheese, topped with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Schwan's Italian Fire-Baked Flat Bread Sandwich: Salami, ham, pepperoni, three-cheese blend, shredded lettuce and tomato, topped with Italian vinaigrette.
- Schwan's BBQ Bacon-Stacked Burger: Twin beef patties, aged cheddar cheese, smoked bacon and grilled onions, topped with barbecue sauce.
- Schwan's Caprese Stacked Burger: Twin beef patties, fresh mozzarella cheese, balsamic-marinated tomato and basil.
Other new menu items include:
Murray's Cheese Steak Sandwich: Chopped sirloin, aged cheddar cheese sauce, onions and peppers - served on a fresh onion roll. Served at all Mill City Grill locations, and first- and third-base lounges.
Darby's Bacon Tot Dish: The popular North Loop pub will offer tater tots topped with cheese sauce, crumbled bacon, jalapenos, pico de gallo and seasoned sour cream. Served at the State Fair Classics stand near Section 133.
College Daze Bloody Mary: A take on the Bigger, Better Burger Bloody Mary - this time served with a slice of cold pizza. Served at Hrbek's.
Local Craft Spirits: A kiosk located near Section 111 featuring two local distilleries - Panther Distillery (Osakis, Minn.) and Du Nord (Minneapolis) - where fans can get locally distilled craft cocktails.
Goose Island Pub: The bar area adjacent to section 229 will feature a wide-selection of Goose Island craft beers. The re-branded space on the club level will include standing-room drink rails with excellent views of the field along with radiant heat for early and late season games.
Many favorites from years past will be returning to the ballpark in 2015 as well, including Kramarczuk's Sausages, Angie's Kettle Corn, Turkey To Go, Tony O's, The Bigger Better Bloody Mary Cart (Section 114), Roots for the Home Team, Mac's Walleye and Chips, El Burrito Mercado, Izzy's Ice Cream, Butcher and the Boar, Old Dutch Chips, Loon Chili and JD Hoyt's Pork Chop on a Stick.
Season, group and single-game tickets for the 2015 season at Target Field are now available at www.twinsbaseball.com, by calling 612-33-TWINS (612-338-9467) or 800-33-TWINS (800-338-9467), or in-person at the Target Field Ticket Office and at Twins Pro Shops located in Apple Valley, Roseville and Minnetonka.
About Delaware North Sportservice
Delaware North Sportservice is one of the nation's leading food, beverage and retail management companies. Delaware North provides concessions, gourmet catering and fine dining operations at more than 50 professional sporting venues, entertainment complexes and convention centers across the United States and Canada. Delaware North is the provider of choice for an impressive client roster, including the World Series, the National Hockey League and Major League Baseball's All-Star games, Stanley Cup Championships and the Olympic Games. For more than 90 years, Delaware North has demonstrated that it knows what it takes to effectively develop, operate and manage multi-faceted kitchens, restaurants, suites, fine dining and retail facilities in order to meet the changing demands of today's fans. From introducing new healthy, organic food selections and creative cuisine for twists on the traditional fare, Delaware North continues to innovate and enhance the fan experience. For more information, visit www.delawarenorth.com.