- Fielder's Choice: This new healthy concept cart in Section 102 gives fans the chance to keep it light at the ballgame with entrée salads, grilled sandwiches and grab and go items.
- King of Pops: Atlanta's favorite popsicles are now available in three locations (Section 105, 233, 402) within Turner Field.
- Red Hare National Common: Red Hare designed a new beer called National Common, specifically to be paired with the famous H&F Burger. The beer can be purchased at all three H&F Burger locations (Section 104, 150, 151).
- Wing Diner: A new Wing Diner serving up chicken wings tossed to order in mango habanero, buffalo or lemon pepper sauce will be available in Section 102.
- Sweet lovers: Fans can now get a funnel cake sundae served in a Souvenir Braves Helmet in Section 129.
- New Amsterdam Bar: New Amsterdam Spirits will be serving up cocktails on tap and signature cocktails at their liquor-only bar in Section 222.
Beginning April 27, fans that make a $200 or more purchase in Braves Merchandise at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center will receive a Dooney and Bourke cosmetic case, while supplies last.
Piedmont Healthcare Blue Lot
Piedmont Healthcare is now the official sponsor of the Blue Lot, which is located on Fulton Street. The distance of the Blue Lot to Turner Field encourages walking and supports Piedmont Health's #livingbetter campaign.