Be sure to get your Tigers tickets for the Opening Homestand and games in 2015 at Comerica Park now! For single game ticket information call 866-66-TIGER. For season, group, parties and suites call 313-471-BALL(2255). For complete ticket information visit tigers.com/tickets.
- NEW IN 2015 -
COMERICA PARK GATES OPEN TWO HOURS PRIOR TO FIRST PITCH ON OPENING DAY
- Gates to Comerica Park will open two hours prior to first pitch on Opening Day and an hour and a half early for all home games following April 6. Suites and hospitality spaces will be available for entrance two hours prior to the start of games at Comerica Park.
- Fans are encouraged to enter the ballpark earlier on Opening Day to help alleviate delays.
GIVEAWAYS, SPECIAL EVENTS, FIREWORKS
- 32 Giveaway dates are scheduled for 2015, in addition to 17 special events.
- 16 Postgame Fireworks shows following every Friday and Saturday night game from May 22 through September 26.
KIDS OPENING DAY - SUNDAY APRIL 19
- All kids 14-and-under will receive a Tigers Team Baseball Card Set, courtesy of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- Twenty-one winning entries will be selected from an Essay Contest with each winner receiving four complimentary game tickets, as well as the opportunity to participate in "Kids Opening Day."
- Free rides on the Comerica Bank Carousel and the Fly Ball Ferris Wheel
- Fleece Lined Knit Tigers Hat - Friday April, 17 (First 10,000 fans, courtesy of FOX Sports Detroit)
- Detroit Stars Scarf - Saturday April, 25 (1st 10,000 fans, courtesy of Comerica Bank)
- Victor Martinez Bobblehead - Thursday, June 25 (1st 10,000 fans, courtesy of Belle Tire)
- Yoenis Cespedes Bobblehead - Wednesday, July 1(1st 10,000 fans, courtesy of Frito Lay)
- David Price Bobblehead - Monday July, 20 (1st 15,000 adults, courtesy of BallPark)
- Rally Time Floppy Hat - Wednesday July, 22 (1st 10,000 fans, courtesy of National Coney Island)
- Anibal Sanchez Bobblehead - Sunday September, 27 (All Kids 14-and-under)
NEW KIDS CLUB TICKET DISCOUNT
Get your kid excited about baseball and save money on tickets with the Detroit Tigers Kids Club. The Tigers Kids Club now offers a $10 discount on a wide selection of tickets, includes the coolest new Tigers gear, and offers other great benefits all season long. For just $20, you can enroll your child now at tigers.com/kidsclub.
NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE AT THE D SHOP PRESENTED BY MAJESTIC
- Official 2015 On Field New Era Hats & Majestic Apparel
- Golf Items -Team Golf Bags/Nike Golf Polo's/golf balls/Markers, etc
- Car Accessories - Fuzzy Dice/Window Shades/Arm Magnet/Decals/License Plates
- Pet Accessories - Pet Jerseys/T-shirts/Pet Toys/Collars
- Fashion Sunglasses - Oakley & Maxx Sunglasses
- Baby Accessories - Diaper Bags/Pacifiers/Chew Beads
- Modify brand watches that have interchangeable face & bands
Suite Level Exclusive Items & Ballpark Exclusive Items:
- Tommy Bahama button down woven shirts
- Columbia Sportwear apparel - Fleece Vests/Fleece Jackets/Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve woven shirts
Ballpark Exclusive call out items:
- 2015 Opening Day T-shirt & Hat (47Brand)
- 2015 Opening Day Collectors Pins
- Felt Banner - Man Cave (exclusive custom Ballpark design)
- Dooney & Burke Bags - 8 new designs
New Plans for 2015:
"Store In Store Concepts" - There is a re-designed the layout in the ProShop located at Gate B to create various "Store in Store" concepts. Brands will be highlighted in their own section so fans can locate their Majestic On Field Apparel or their New Era On Field caps easier!
NEW MENU ITEMS THROUGHOUT BALLPARK
- Queso Pork Rinds: Pork rinds with queso cheese dipping sauce. Served at a portable cart near Section 125 and at the Brush Fire Grill.
- Foot-long Coney Dog: A 1-foot-long, natural-casing hot dog (served in a 1-foot-long bun), topped with Coney sauce and diced onions. Served at portable cart near Section 140.
- Chicken Bacon Cheddar Sandwich: House-smoked chicken, topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and barbeque sauce - served in a corn-dusted Kaiser roll. Served at the Brush Fire Grill.
- Coney Quesadilla: Natural-casing hot dog, topped with Coney sauce, cheddar cheese and onions, and grilled in a flour tortilla. Served at portable cart near Section 140.
- Bacon & Eggs: Slab of bacon topped with Sriracha and devilled eggs. Served at a portable cart near Section 125 and at Michigan Craft Beer.
- Pretzel Dog: Natural-casing frank, topped with nacho cheese and chopped green onions in a pretzel roll. Served at the Hot Dog stand in the Food Court.
- Chips & Dip Dog: Natural-casing frank, topped with French onion dip, potato chips and chopped green onions. Served at the Hot Dog stand in the Food Court.
- Also new for the 2015 season is a Grab-n-Go stand near Section 147. The location features nearly 125 packaged items - including sandwiches, snacks, beer and soda. As well as a variety of healthy snack options, such as, fresh whole fruit, yogurt, protein bars, house made salads and Germack snack options, just to name a few. The Grab-n-Go stand is designed for quick service, giving fans a convenient shopping experience at the ballpark.
- Comerica Park also offers Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options throughout its food stands to cater to all fans and giving them the complete ballpark experience.
- 2015 Media Guide - Featuring Miguel Cabrera, Ian Kinsler, Victor Martinez, David Price, Anibal Sanchez and Justin Verlander
- 2015 Edition of Team Yearbook - Featuring Miguel Cabrera, Ian Kinsler, Victor Martinez, David Price, Anibal Sanchez and Justin Verlander
- Tigers Magazine with Scorecard - Featuring Justin Verlander
- 2015 publications are available for purchase at tigers.com/publications or by calling 313-471-2061
The Detroit Tigers Authentics Program is entering its ninth season at Comerica Park. Located on the 3rd baseline by section 133, fans can purchase and take home game used baseballs, bases, bats and jerseys from their favorite Tigers players.
Some new items available include.
- Opening Day Bottles of Dirt
- Yoenis Cespedes autographed baseballs
- David Price "First Win as a Tiger" collectible plaque
- Opening Day game used bases and baseballs
- J.D. Martinez and Jose Iglesias autographed bats and baseballs
- Autographed/game-used baseball "grab bags" (a fan Favorite)
NEW GAMEDAY PROMOTIONS
- Hard Rock Cafe's Rockin' with the Tigers - From Nick Castellanos' interest in 80s hair bands to J.D. Martinez's penchant for beach music, individual Tigers players reveal their varied musical tastes in this fun scoreboard feature.
- DMC's Fact or Fiction - Individual Tigers players present a surprising statement about themselves and Tigers fans are challenged to decide whether it's fact or fiction in a text response, with the chance to win a Tigers prize if answered correctly.
In addition many of last year's favorite interactive fan games return, such as The Dance Contest (2 fans must perform the dances selected for them), Quarter Minute To Win It (one fan competes with a Tigers player to name items in a selected category) and Ask The Tigers (one fan must predict how Tigers players will answer a pop-culture based question).
NEW AND RETURNING SPONSORS
New sponsors to Comerica Park in 2015 include Belfor, the new facility management and supply service company for Comerica Park through their subsidiary, The Professional Group. Also new to Comerica Park is Falken Tire, Bedgear and Bacardi, which is the new sponsor of the Champions Club. Motor City Casino returns to Comerica Park in 2015, now sponsoring the Tiger Club, as well as Blue Cross Blue Shield, who is the returning sponsor of Kids Opening Day. Chevrolet continues to sponsor The Fountain in 2015.
#TIGERS SOCIAL MEDIA CLUBHOUSE
Stay up to date on the latest Tigers news with the redesigned #Tigers Social Media Clubhouse! (tigers.com/connect)
Go behind the scenes with the Tigers at Comerica Park by following the Tigers on Snapchat! (username: tigers)
MLB.COM BALLPARK APP
MLB.com Ballpark, an official MLB mobile application available for iPhone and Android smartphones, complements and personalizes your trip to Comerica Park with mobile check-in, social media, offers, promotions, exclusive content and more. Visit tigers.com/ballparkapp or text BALLPARK to 39844 to get the MLB.com Ballpark app. Message and Data Rates may apply.
NEW FANTASY EXPERIENCES
Detroit Tigers Road Trip to Chicago
- August 18-20, 2015 - Join former Tigers World Series pitcher Dan Petry on a road trip to Chicago to see the Tigers face the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field
- Includes round trip bus transportation and two nights at the Tigers team hotel
Fantasy Camp at Comerica Park
- Take part in a summer baseball fantasy camp at Comerica Park, dates to be announced
Take Batting Practice at Comerica Park
- Take batting practice off former Tigers World Series pitcher Dave Rozema in a 3 ½ hour on field session on a Friday night or Saturday morning
Tour of Comerica Park
- Take a private behind the scenes tour of Comerica Park and the Tigers front office
- Call 313-471-2550 for all experiences
2015 LIMITED EDITION DETROIT TIGERS FOUNDATION BOWTIE
In 2014, the Detroit Tigers Foundation was the first Major League Baseball team charity to partner with the BowTie Cause Foundation to design and offer a limited edition custom bow tie. The Bow Tie is back in 2015, with a brand new design, with all proceeds once again benefiting youth baseball in the greater Detroit community. The 2015 Bow Tie features the Club's signature colors in a pattern comprised of overlapping blue home plates and orange crossed baseball bats. The first 366 Bow Ties are numbered on the back, each representing a regular season win during the team's Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back American League Central Division Championships from 2011-2014. Limited availability after May 1. For more information call 313-471-2113.
50/50 CHARITY RAFFLE
The Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Charity Raffle returns to Comerica Park this season at every Friday and Saturday home game beginning Friday, May 8. Again in 2015, the 50/50 Charity Raffle will be held on an electronic platform with volunteers selling raffle tickets through fixed touch-screen terminals and mobile devices. As a result, every transaction will be captured electronically, providing real-time raffle information to displays located throughout Comerica Park. 50/50 Charity Raffle volunteers will be stationed throughout the concourse, at entry gates and at 50/50 raffle terminals selling raffle tickets from the time gates open until the end of the fourth inning. Since 2008, the Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Raffle has raised nearly $900,000 for Metro-Detroit charities.
KEEPING KIDS IN THE GAME - MONDAY, JUNE 29
The 7th Annual Keeping Kids in the Game presented by Lear Corporation, the Detroit Tigers Foundation's signature summer fundraiser, will be hosted by Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera on Monday, June 29 at Comerica Park. The event features exclusive ballpark and field access including self-guided tours of the home clubhouse, dugout photo station and private fireworks show. In addition, guests enjoy live entertainment, extraordinary auction items, strolling dinner, drinks and cigars in the Tiger Club. Proceeds from the event benefit children health and youth baseball programs through the Detroit Tigers Foundation, Miguel Cabrera Foundation, Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation and University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. Limited sponsor and ticket packages available by calling 313-471-2113.
- Team Tigers is a free online registration program specifically designed to provide new and growing youth baseball/softball programs the resources to help have a successful program.
- Benefits include resource material provided by the Baseball Tomorrow Fund and exclusive Team Tigers wristbands as well as the opportunity to apply for equipment, youth baseball/softball coaching awards, Tigers tickets and additional support from the Detroit Tigers Foundation.
- Annually, Team Tigers registers nearly 750 teams and over 11,000 young, aspiring ballplayers.
- Coaches are encouraged to register annually for Team Tigers.