With Felix Hernandez slated to take the mound as the Seattle Mariners starting pitcher for Opening Day on April 6, a limited number of tickets will be available to fans in the special seating sections known as the King's Court.
Beginning today, fans can register at mariners.com/felix for a chance to buy up to four tickets in the King's Court. On Friday, March 27, names of those who registered will be drawn at random. Those selected will receive an email on Monday, March 30, with details on how to buy Opening Day King's Court tickets. The price for each ticket is $55, including a King's Court T-shirt and K Cloth.
The tickets are available in seating sections down the left field line that are set aside for the King's Court on Felix Hernandez's starts at Safeco Field. The sections available for Opening Day are 148, 149, and 150.
King's Court Opening Day Ticket Opportunity
- Register at mariners.com/felix
- Price is $55 for each ticket, including King's Court T-shirt and K Cloth
- Registration begins Monday, March 16
- Registration closes at 11:59pm, Thursday, March 26
- Random drawing on Friday, March 27
- Winners notified by email on Monday, March 30
- Winners' ticket purchase period ends Wednesday, March 31, 11:59pm.