2015 Reds Baseball & Softball locations:
• Cincinnati, Ohio, June 1-5 (Reds Urban Youth Academy)
• Ft. Mitchell, Ky., June 1-5 (Beechwood High School)
• Lexington, Ky., June 8-12 (Lexington Christian Academy)
• Louisville, Ky., June 8-12 (Bellarmine University)
• Indianapolis, Ind., June 15-19 (Billericay Park, Fishers)
• Harrison, Ohio, June 15-19 (Harrison High School)
• Mason, Ohio, June 29-July 3 (Mason High School)
• Columbus, Ohio, July 13-17 (Dublin Jerome High School)
• Verona, Ky., June 13-17 (Verona Sports Complex)
• Dayton, Ohio, July 20-24 (Centerville High School)
• Cincinnati, Ohio, July 20-24 (Summit Country Day)
• Hurricane, W.Va., July 27-31 (Hurricane High School)
• Cincinnati, Ohio, Aug. 3-7 (Reds Urban Youth Academy)
The camps are open to boys and girls ages six to 14 and run Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All campers receive a full Reds uniform (jersey, pants, hat and belt), a bus trip to Great American Ball Park for a VIP behind-the-scenes tour plus four tickets to a 2015 Reds home game.
"Almost all of the 2014 camps sold out and we expect the same thing will happen in 2015," said Tim Rappe, Reds Camps director. "We set out to create the most effective and fun baseball and softball camp in America."
The camps are led by an experienced staff of baseball and softball instructors who are passionate about the game and committed to creating an experience of a lifetime. The camps include special instruction from a Reds coach plus a guest appearance by a current Reds star.
For registration and pricing visit reds.com/camps or call 1-855-8GoReds (1-855-846-7337).
Visit the official blog of Reds Camps at redscamps.mlblogs.com to read about why the summer of 2015 could be the best summer ever for your young player.