The 2015 Phillies Baseball 101 Clinic & Luncheon for Women events will go on sale Wednesday, March 11, at 9:00 a.m. ONLY on www.phillies.com/baseball101. Fans are encouraged to register early, as the popular event has sold out each of the last 19 times it has been held.
This year's events will take place on Thursday, June 4 (vs. Cincinnati Reds) and Tuesday, August 25 (vs. New York Mets) at Citizens Bank Park.
- Take part in an interactive clinic taught by the Phillies coaches! Includes on-field stations (weather permitting) featuring proper baseball techniques and skills.
- Access behind-the-scenes locations such as the Phillies batting cages and bullpens.
- Get the inside scoop from Phillies broadcasters and personnel.
- Participate in Q&A sessions with a Phillies player and Phillies executives.
- Special appearances by the Phillie Phanatic and Phillies Ballgirls.
- Special pregame festivities including a Baseball 101 party with dinner buffet hosted by 98.1 WOGL's Valerie Knight and Frank Lewis at the Phillies Party Tent.
Baseball 101 participants also receive complimentary preferred parking, an exclusive Baseball 101 T-shirt, the chance to take part in a silent auction to benefit Phillies Charities, Inc., a raffle, lunch in the Diamond Club, a ticket to that night's game and more.
A portion of the proceeds benefits Phillies Charities, Inc. For more information on this all-day event, please visit www.phillies.com/baseball101 or call 215-463-1000.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Price is $200 per package; there is a limit of two packages per transaction. Tickets are available to purchase ONLY at www.phillies.com/baseball101.