2. Spring Training gear. Now that all 30 camps are open for business, it's time to Bring on Spring. Grab a T-shirt or sweatshirt for your trip Arizona or Florida, or just to be a part of it while the snow is hopefully melting around you.
3. Dooney & Bourke. Their new MLB "Signature" Collection brings a lot more color to an already popular Shop line. It will be offered in the following silhouettes: Triple Zip Crossbody, Hobo, Zip Top Shopper, Zip Zip Satchel, Cell Phone Wallet, Satchel Bag and Small Coin Case. "I think it's adorable how they take a purse that's so known for its brand, a really good leather purse, but make it where you can take it to the ballpark," said Amber Sabathia, wife of Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia and designer of the Shop's CCandy kids apparel. "It goes both ways, from cocktail attire to baseball attire."
4. On-Field Fleece and Outerwear. The highlights for this season include some of the looks you're already seeing in those early photos from camps. There's the Practice Pullover, On-Field Property Hoods, Short Sleeve Jacket and Long Sleeve Jacket. Both jackets are MLB.com exclusives until March 8.
5. New caps. Start with the Diamond Era Fundamental Tech 9FORTY Adjustable Cap by New Era. Its high-tech, lightweight performance diamond-textured fabric is designed to keep the wearer dry and cool, among other features. There's a Dri-FIT Featherlight 2.0 Adjustable Cap by Nike, and a Clean Up Adjustable Cap by '47 Brand -- with an updated wash featuring brighter and bolder colors similar to the new franchise from two years ago.
6. Remembering the Astrodome. April 9 will mark the 50th anniversary of the first (exhibition) game played at Houston's "Eighth Wonder of the World," and the celebration will last all season. Here's the look that Astros players and their fans will be sporting in 2015, including a commemorative patch.
7. Women's Barlette Tank. This new item from Under Armour is going to be great for a hot summer game day or to layer up for those cooler openers.
8. Men's Styles. Let's start with the new Nike Authentic Collection DRI-FIT Collection. Also just posted in the MLB.com Shop are pages for new Under Armour gear, and Men's Personalized Tees from Majestic Athletic. Speaking of Majestic, our Shop crew highlights their new Authentic Collection Team Property Graphic offered in men's, women's and kids tees and hoods.
9. Get Your Green On. March 17 will be here before you know it, and you don't want to be scrambling to find something cool to wear for St. Patrick's Day.
10. More Big & Tall and PLUS. This category was one of the best upgrades to the MLB.com Shop in 2014 with steady sales, and new styles have been added for 2015.
And, of course, there's the new baseball.