Cleveland Indians introduce TribeTown MVPs, team's new official kids fan club
Cleveland, OH - The Cleveland Indians today announced details of TribeTown MVPs, the team's new official kids fan club. Children between the ages of 6-14 are invited to join this exclusive fan club and experience the Indians like never before.
TribeTown MVP memberships can be purchased for $20 through the end of February; the price will rise to $25 on March 1. Memberships include:
- One-of-a-kind Tribe gear, including a replica jersey, souvenir baseball, drawstring bag, lanyard, and membership badge
- $10 of loaded value to be used on concessions or souvenirs in the park
- A chance to spend time with your favorite Indians player as our "MVP of the Year"
- Invitations to exclusive MVP Batting Practice Viewing Sessions behind the Indians dugout
- Playing catch on the field after select Indians home games
- Access to a members-only waiver line at Progressive Field's state-of-the-art Kids Clubhouse
- Leading the line during Kids Run the Bases on Sunday home games
- Monthly TribeTown MVP newsletters and special digital player content
- Much more!
"TribeTown MVPs is another way the Cleveland Indians are connecting generations and celebrating families at Progressive Field," said Indians Senior Vice President of Public Affairs Bob DiBiasio. "We are excited to offer this program to young Tribe fans and look forward to the memories that will come from being a TribeTown MVP."
More information about the TribeTown MVPs program can be found at Indians.com/TribeTownMVPs.