CHICAGO - Individual game tickets to 2015 Chicago White Sox home games at U.S. Cellular Field go on sale to the general public on Friday, February 27 at 10 a.m. on whitesox.com or by calling 866-SOX-GAME. Tickets will be sold online and by phone only on February 27.
Beginning Saturday, February 28 through Sunday, March 1, tickets can be purchased at the Chicago Sports Depot located on 35th Street adjacent to U.S. Cellular Field and at Ticketmaster locations throughout Chicagoland. Tickets can be purchased at the Chicago Sports Depot from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. that Saturday and Sunday. Parking for the Chicago Sports Depot is available in Lot B off of 34th Street and Shields Avenue.
The ticket office will not be open on the opening day of online sales, but will be open seven days a week starting Monday, March 2. The ticket office hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Prior to the general on-sale date, there are special online pre-sale opportunities, including:
- On Wednesday, February 25, White Sox season ticket holders (7, 14, 27 and 81-game plans) will be the first to have access to individual game tickets through an online pre-sale. Full and split season plan holders will have access to purchase tickets at 10 a.m. Seven and 14-game plan holders can purchase tickets starting at 1 p.m.
- On Thursday, February 26 at 10 a.m., members of the Sox Pride Club - the official online fan club of the White Sox - will have an online pre-sale.
- On Thursday, February 26 at 1 p.m., members of the Black List - the free and official whitesox.com fan resource for the latest Sox information - will have access to an online pre-sale.
Full details on all individual game ticket pre-sales can be found at whitesox.com/presale.
The White Sox also will hold the second annual White Sox Ticket Tour - an 11-location tour at Chicagoland Beggars Pizza and Hooters locations - on Thursday, February 26 between 6-8 p.m. Front office staff and Pride Crew members will be present handing out free T-shirts to any fans wearing White Sox gear (while supplies last).
Patrons of these restaurants also will be treated to other ticket offers, White Sox prizes and fun. Former White Sox players Ron Kittle, Mike Huff, Carlos May and Dan Pasqua, organist Lori Moreland and mascot Southpaw are scheduled to visit select Beggars Pizza and Hooters locations as part of the tour.
White Sox Ticket Tour locations include:
- Beggars Pizza - Blue Island on Kedzie Ave.
- Beggars Pizza - Lansing (Organist Lori Moreland performing from 6:30-8 p.m.)
- Beggars Pizza - Oak Forest (Carlos May and Southpaw appearance from 6:30-7:30 p.m.)
- Beggars Pizza - Whiting (Indiana)
- Hooters of Chicago
- Hooters of Countryside (Mike Huff appearance from 6:30-7:30 p.m.)
- Hooters of Downers Grove (Dan Pasqua appearance from 6:30-7:30 p.m.)
- Hooters of Lansing
- Hooters of Melrose Park
- Hooters of Oak Lawn
- Hooters of Orland Park (Ron Kittle appearance from 6:30-7:30 p.m.)
Additional information on the White Sox Ticket Tour is available at whitesox.com/SoxTixTour.
The entire White Sox schedule is available on the website. Fans also can connect with the White Sox through the team's Facebook page and Twitter (@WhiteSox) account, which have all the latest news and ticket information.