Cleveland, OH - The Cleveland Indians announced the club's 2015 schedule, which begins on the road in Houston on Monday, April 6. The Indians open the home portion of the slate, the team's 115th as a charter member of the American League, on Friday, April 10 vs. the Detroit Tigers. The game will be televised on SportsTime Ohio and broadcast on WTAM 1100 and the Indians Radio Network.
All 162 games will be televised this year, with 158 on SportsTime Ohio, three on FOX Sports 1 and one (June 27 at Baltimore) nationally on FOX. Two games - April 6 at Houston and Aug. 17 at Boston - also will be televised nationally by ESPN.
Tribe games again will be broadcast on the AM and FM dials, on flagship stations WTAM 1100 and WMMS 100.7 (approx. 144 games on WMMS) along with the Indians Radio Network.
Home interleague opponents in 2015 include the St. Louis Cardinals (May 12-14), Cincinnati Reds (May 22-24, Friday-Sunday), Chicago Cubs (June 17-18) and Milwaukee Brewers (August 25-26). The Indians also will play the Cubs at Wrigley Field (June 15-16), the Reds (July 17-19, Friday-Sunday) and the Brewers (July 21-22).
Other 2015 schedule highlights include:
- Select weeknight home games in April and May will begin at 6:10PM, in order to avoid potential cold weather conflicts:
- The Indians will play at Progressive Field on six weekends from June-August: vs. Baltimore (June 5-7), Tampa Bay (June 19-21), Oakland (July 10-12), Chicago White Sox (July 23-26), Minnesota (August 7-9) and Los Angeles Angels (August 28-30).
- Monthly home/road breakdown:
- April: (9 home/12 road)
- May: (15 home/14 road)
- June: (14 home/13 road)
- July: (14 home/12 road)
- August: (11 home/16 road)
- September/October: (18 home/14 road)
- The Tribe's longest homestand is Sept. 10-20 (vs. Detroit, Kansas City and Chicago White Sox)
- The team has three 10-game road trips:
- June 26-July 5 (at Baltimore, Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh)
- August 14-23 (at Minnesota, Boston, New York Yankees)
Single-Game tickets will go on sale to those fans registered for the Indians Online Onsale on March 3. Fans can register for the Onsale at Indians.com/OnlineOnsale.
2015 Season Tickets are on sale now, and provide the biggest savings for Tribe fans; in 2014, Season Ticket Holders saved on average 40% on tickets when compared to Single-Game buyers at Progressive Field. Call 216-420-HITS for more details on Season Ticket Packages.
View the 2015 Regular Season Schedule