Old Dominion will serve as the presenting sponsor while the Angels send off their moving truck with equipment earmarked for Spring Training.
The countdown to the event will air on AM830 KLAA and fans are encouraged to use the hashtag #Road2Tempe on social media platforms for a chance to win tickets to a future game.
Moving Day will feature a variety of activities for Angels fans of all ages, including the following:
• Autograph sessions and photo opportunities with Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs.
• An appearance by KLAA's "SportsLodge" host Roger Lodge.
• Coverage by Alex Curry with Angels Weekly on Fox Sports West.
• A prize wheel with an appearance by Strike Force Girls.
• Raffle giveaways for game-used items, autographed merchandise, a pair of Opening Day tickets, a mystery prize bag and an MLB Network Fast Pitching Machine.
• All fans in attendance will receive an Angels' ticket voucher for a future Angels game. The first 200 fans in Angels gear will receive a free Jersey Mike's sandwich.
Bill Chastain is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.