CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox released additional promotional dates for games at U.S. Cellular Field in 2015.
The announcement adds to the list of fan-favorite celebrations, including Cinco de Miller and Fireworks, presented by Miller Lite, on Tuesday, May 5 vs. Detroit.
In addition, the promotional schedule features special giveaways for every guest at the ballpark:
- Mother's Day Tote: Take mom out to the ball game for Mother's Day and she will go home with a gift. The first 10,000 women (ages 14 and up) will receive a free black White Sox tote bag. (Saturday, May 9 vs. Cincinnati Reds)
- White Sox XL Kids Hooded Sweatshirt presented by Aquafina: The first 5,000 children (ages 13 and under) will receive a free hooded sweatshirt. (Saturday, June 6, vs. Detroit Tigers)
- White Sox Baseball Cap presented by The PrivateBank: The first 20,000 fans will receive a free White Sox cap. (Saturday, June 20 vs. Texas Rangers)
The White Sox also added three more fireworks nights:
- Fireworks presented by Magellan Corporation (Friday, May 22 vs. Minnesota Twins)
- Fireworks presented by Beggars Pizza (Friday, June 5 vs. Detroit Tigers)
- Fireworks presented by Magellan Corporation (Saturday, August 15 vs. Chicago Cubs)
These dates join the previously announced list of dates that include the "Free T-Shirt Mondays" promotion into the 2015 season, allowing the first 10,000 fans to take home a specially designed T-shirt for each of the nine Monday games throughout the season, among others.
Additional events, theme nights and giveaways will be announced at a later date. The entire White Sox schedule, including promotional dates, is available on the website. Fans also can connect with the White Sox through the team's Facebook page and Twitter (@WhiteSox), which have all the latest news and ticket information.
Individual game tickets to 2015 Chicago White Sox home games at U.S. Cellular Field go on sale to the general public on Friday, February 27 at 10 a.m. by visiting whitesox.com or by calling 866-SOX-GAME. Tickets will be sold online and by phone only on February 27.
The best way to secure seats to 2015 White Sox games is through a season ticket plan or a group sales package, which are both on sale now. Eighty-one, 27, 14 or seven-game ticket plans and group sales packages for the 2015 season can be purchased through whitesox.com or by phone at 312-674-1000.