The complete 2015 Baseball Night in San Diego schedule is as follows (subject to change). Saturday giveaways will be distributed to all fans in attendance.
- Saturday, April 11: Postgame Laser Show
- Saturday, April 25: 2015 Calendar (Cox)
- Saturday, May 2: MLB Network Reusable Bag; Postgame Fireworks
- Saturday, May 16: Padres Hoodie (Toyota)
- Saturday, May 30: Padres Replica Jersey (Petco)
- Saturday, June 13: Summer Sky Blast
- Saturday, June 27: Padres Beach Towel (National University)
- Saturday, July 18: Petco Park Replica (Fanatics Authentic)
- Saturday, July 25: Postgame Concert (TBA)
- Saturday, August 8: Throwback Replica Jersey (FOX Sports San Diego)
- Saturday, August 22: Dri Fit Shirt (Mission Federal Credit Union)
- Saturday, September 5: Grab Bag Giveaway
- Saturday, September 26: Padres Team Photo (The Mighty 1090)
New in 2015, Way Back Wednesdays will celebrate Padres history with a complete throwback experience at Petco Park. On five Wednesday day games (April 29, July 1, July 22, August 12 and August 19), Padres players will wear home brown pinstripe uniforms worn by the Padres from 1985 to 1990. In-game music, graphics and other entertainment features will add to the Way Back Wednesday theme on these days.
Petco Park will once again be the place to be on Friday nights in San Diego, with the return of pregame theme parties at Park at the Park every week. Friday night Parties in the Park include two BeerFest events (April 24, September 4), two CocktailFest events (July 17, August 7), and WineFest (August 21) presented by Southwest Airlines, as well as two Fiesta in the Park events (May 1 presented by Verizon and September 25). The events will feature food and drink specials starting at 5:00 p.m. Entry to the Friday parties is included with a paid ticket to that night's game.
Six Fridays in 2015 (May 1, May 29, June 26, July 24, August 7 and August 21) will feature a formal salute to our community's First Responders.
Home Sundays this season will continue the tradition of a family-focused day honoring San Diego's military, with 13 Salute to the Military games. Military Opening Day presented by Northrup Grumman is set for Sunday, April 12. In addition to five individual branch appreciation days in 2015, the Padres will bring back Military Spouse Appreciation Day (May 3), Salute to the Military Child (July 19), Salute to Veterans presented by Bank of America (August 23) and Salute to the Military Family (September 27). Every Sunday day game also will feature the return of KidsFest at Park at the Park and Compadres Kids Sunday Signings.
Back by popular demand: Taco Tuesdays presented by Cholula Hot Sauce return every Tuesday home game in 2015, along with College Night on select Thursday nights, featuring special discounts for college students with a valid student ID.
The full promotions and events calendar for 2015 in now available at www.padres.com/promotions. Please note: the 2015 promotional schedule is subject to change. Get your choice of games before tickets go on sale to the general public by purchasing a four- or eight-game ticket package, available for a limited time (through February 2) on www.padres.com/promotions.