The ticket office will not be open on the opening day of online sales, but will be open seven days a week starting Monday, March 2. The ticket office hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Prior to the general on-sale date, there are special online pre-sale opportunities, including:
- On Wednesday, February 25, White Sox season ticket holders (81, 27,14 and 7-game plans) will be the first to have access to individual game tickets through an online pre-sale. Full and split season plan holders will have access to purchase tickets at 10 a.m. Seven and 14-game plan holders can purchase starting at 1 p.m.
- On Thursday, February 26 at 10 a.m., members of the Sox Pride Club, the official online fan club of the White Sox, will have an online pre-sale.
- On Thursday, February 26 at 1 p.m., members of the Black List - the free and official whitesox.com fan resource for the latest Sox information - will have access to an online pre-sale.
All fans still have the opportunity to join the Sox Pride Club at soxprideclub.com or whitesox.com. Fans may become members of the Black List at no charge by visiting whitesox.com/blacklist. In order to qualify for the special Pride Club or Black List pre-sales, fans must sign up by Monday, February 23 at 11:59 p.m. and Tuesday, February 24 at 4:59 p.m., respectively.
Full details on all individual game ticket pre-sales can be found at whitesox.com/presale.
A highlight of 2015 White Sox tickets is the variety of affordable seating options that will be available to fans for individual games in both the lower and upper levels. Seats in the Lower Corners will continue to be available for $20 per game, while seats in the Upper Corners remain available for $7 all season long (excluding Opening Day and the Cubs-Sox games on August 14-16). Cost of parking is $20, except on Family Sundays when it is just $10.
The Family Sundays promotion, sponsored by The University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital, covers 12 Sunday home games (excludes Cubs-Sox game) and features seats in Bleacher, Outfield Reserved, Lower Corner and Premium Upper Box sections for $15, Upper Box and Upper Reserved Seats for $10, and Upper Corner tickets will be priced at only $5. Ticket prices are for fans of all ages.
The White Sox will continue and extend its "Free T-Shirt Mondays" promotion into the 2015 season, allowing the first 10,000 fans who enter U.S. Cellular Field to take home a specially designed T-shirt for each of the nine Monday games throughout the season. The initial promotional schedule also includes the following fireworks nights and fan favorite theme nights:
- Mullet Night and Fireworks, presented by Great Clips (June 19 vs. Texas)
- Country Music Night and Fireworks, presented by Pepsi (July 31 vs. the New York Yankees)
- Elvis Night and Fireworks, presented by Saint Xavier University (August 28 vs. Seattle)
- Halfway to St. Patrick's Day and Fireworks, presented by Miller Lite (September 12 vs. Minnesota)
- Hispanic Heritage Night and Fireworks, presented by Miller Lite (October 2 vs. Detroit)
Additional promotional dates, including fireworks nights and theme nights, will be announced at a later date.
Sox fans should also mark their calendars for two major celebrations at U.S. Cellular Field this summer. The White Sox will honor former captain Paul Konerko on Saturday, May 23 by retiring his No. 14 jersey during a special pre-game ceremony at home against Minnesota at 3:10 p.m. The first 20,000 White Sox fans who attend the game will receive a replica Konerko statue, presented by XFINITY.
Later in the summer on July 17-19, the White Sox will celebrate the 2005 World Championship Reunion Weekend as the team faces off against the 2014 American League Champion Kansas City Royals. The weekend is scheduled to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of the organization's 2005 World Series Championship.
The entire White Sox schedule, including the promotional schedule, is available on the website. Fans also can connect with the White Sox through the team's Facebook page and Twitter (@WhiteSox), which have all the latest news and ticket information.
The best way to secure seats to 2015 White Sox games is through a season ticket plan or a group sales package, which are both on sale now. Eighty-one, 27, 14 or seven-game ticket plans and group sales packages for the 2015 season can be purchased through whitesox.com or by phone at 312-674-1000.