CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox announced highlights of SoxFest 2015, sponsored by Miller Lite, Pepsi, Comcast SportsNet, Beggars Pizza and WGN-TV. The three-day annual fan gathering at Hilton Chicago on January 23-25 features special autograph, photo and question-and-answer sessions with current players and White Sox greats.
In a new venue this year, SoxFest features several new elements:
- An exciting SoxFest 2015 opening ceremony incorporating a state-of-the-art video display to create the ultimate visual experience for guests with highlights of members of the 2015 Sox lineup and the 2005 World Series team.
- Expanded interactive activities for the youngest Sox fans, including the Bulls/Sox Academy Little Sluggers Field, a green screen photo booth, face painting, videogame stations, a create-you-own trading card station, an entertainment stage and much more.
- An opportunity to get an up-close look at White Sox memorabilia and trophies, including the 2005 World Series Championship trophy at the White Sox Museum and Video Lounge.
- A chance for all guests - even those who can't tell a tweet from a pin - to interact with your favorite Sox players through social media and in person at the #SoxSocial Lounge.
- Added photo and autograph areas with more opportunities than ever before to meet the players at SoxFest. White Sox players will sign 16,750 autographs and pose for 3,425 photos with fans as scheduled all weekend!
- Unique visuals from windows to walls to floors throughout SoxFest spotlighting current team members and memories from the 2005 season - perfect for selfies.
This year also marks the 10th anniversary of the White Sox World Series championship and SoxFest will host a variety of celebratory activities all weekend long with members of the 2005 team.
*Please note Bo Jackson is limited to signing photos (no memorabilia). For the convenience of our SoxFest guests, the White Sox will provide a complimentary 8x10 photo for Bo to sign.
This schedule is subject to change. Please visit whitesox.com/SoxFest for the latest information about the event and updates.