The deadline to lock in the lowest prices for Reds 2015 ticket plans and guarantee 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® tickets is Sunday, Jan. 25. Season ticket plans start under $9 a seat.
2015 Season Ticket Plans (guarantee OPENING DAY & 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® ticket options)
• 39-game Weekend Plan (all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games)
• 40-game Half Season Plan (mix of weekend and weekday games)
• 42-game Weekday/Weeknight Plan (all Monday-Thursday games)
• 81-game Full Season Plan
2015 Season Ticket Plans (guarantee OPENING DAY ticket options only)
• 20-game Plans (four different plans available)
2015 Mini-Plans (DO NOT include OPENING DAY ticket options)
• Nasty Boys Pick-6 Plan: This six-game ticket plan guarantees the new "Nasty Boys" triple bobblehead on Sat., April 25, plus pick five additional regular season home games of your choice and get six free McDonald's Extra Value Meals®. Save up to 28%. (Exclusions apply)
• 13-Game Weekend Plans: each 13-game plan includes one T-Mobile ALL-STAR FANFEST® ticket
- Fireworks Friday Plan: Be there for all the post-game fireworks shows on Fridays
- Super Saturday Plan: New in 2015 - catch premium giveaway items on EVERY Saturday
- Family Sunday Plan: Giveaways for kids on every Sunday, including a series of Reds player posters
To order ticket plans, visit reds.com/tickets or call (513) 765-7500.
Select-A-Seat - Jan. 25 at Great American Ball Park
Reds fans buying ticket plans can choose their seats for the 2015 season at the annual Select-A-Seat event on Sunday, Jan. 25 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the FOX Sports Ohio Champions Club at Great American Ball Park.
Members of the Reds Caravan scheduled to participate include Todd Frazier, Billy Hamilton, Brayan Peña, J.J. Hoover, Tucker Barnhart, Bryan Price, Walt Jocketty, Eric Davis, Marty Brennaman and more will conduct a Q&A at Noon.
Fans purchasing a season ticket plan (20 games or more) will have the chance to meet members of the Reds Caravan and collect their autographs on a baseball.
Select-A-Seat is free and open to the public and cash parking is available in the Great American Ball Park and The Banks garages. Seating for the Q&A is limited.