• For the second consecutive year, dynamic ticket pricing will be utilized in all individual seating categories for both non-premier and premier games. Ticket prices will be adjusted higher or lower for each game in real time based on market demand and factors such as pitching matchups, team performance, opponent, weather and day of week. Dynamic ticket pricing will apply for all tickets except children's tickets in the Upper Reserved and Grandstand Reserved categories.
• Opening Day tickets will be sold through an online ticket opportunity. Opening Day is at 3:05 p.m. on Friday, April 10 against the Astros.
Beginning Monday, Feb. 2 at 9 a.m. and continuing through Wednesday, Feb. 18 at 5 p.m., fans can go to texasrangers.com/presale and register for the opportunity to purchase up to two Opening Day tickets.
Following registration, a pool of randomly selected registrants will be chosen and provided access to an online presale opportunity, based on available inventory. Those selected will be notified by email no later than Monday, Feb. 23.
There is no charge to register for this opportunity. This will be the only chance for fans to purchase single-game tickets for Opening Day.
• There will be other options available for Opening Day tickets, including through the purchase of a 10-Game Plan, which includes a free ticket to Opening Day. Those plans are available at texasrangers.com/10gameplans.
• Tickets for most Tuesday home games are half price in Upper Reserved, Upper Box, Club Terrace and Lower Reserved when purchased online at texasrangers.com/specials. Offer is not valid for June 16 or July 28.
• Family Packs include four tickets, four jumbo hot dogs, four soft drinks, two kids zone wristbands and one souvenir program. Family Packs are available in the Upper Reserved seating area for $69 or the Lower Reserved for $113.
• Other ticket discounts will be announced as they are finalized for 2015. For a list of updated ticket discounts during the season, go to texasrangers.com/specials.
• Regular home-game times in 2015 will once again be 7:05 p.m. for night games; 1:05 p.m. for weekday day games and 2:05 p.m. for Sunday games.
The confirmed exceptions are the home opener; Saturday, May 30 vs. Boston (6:15 p.m. for FOX national telecast); Saturday, July 4 against the Angels (8:05 p.m.); and Saturday, July 11 against the Padres (8:05 p.m.). All game times are subject to change pending changes in the schedule of national television games.