Opening Day Tickets Pre-Sale
Tickets for Mariners Opening Day on April 6, against the Los Angeles Angels, will be available during a special pre-sale leading up to and during FanFest:
- Mariners season ticket holders -- 12 pm, Thursday, January, 22 (online only)
- Mariners Mail subscribers, Mariners social media followers, Ticketmaster subscribers -- 12pm, Friday, January 23 (online only)
- All fans - 10am, Saturday, January 24 until 11:59 p.m., Monday, January 26. (Safeco Field box office, Mariners Team Stores and mariners.com/tickets)
Opening Day tickets will be available again starting Saturday, March 7, when Mariners 2015 single-game tickets go on sale to the public.
In addition to current and former Mariners players, fans will have a chance to meet some of the Mariners top prospects including Alex Jackson, D.J. Peterson, Patrick Kivlehan and John Hicks.
2013 First Round Draft pick D.J. Peterson was the Mariners 2014 Minor League Co-Player of the Year (with outfielder Jordy Lara). In his first full season in the minors, Peterson hit .297 with 83 runs scored, 31 home runs and 111 RBI. He split last season between Single A High Desert and AA Jackson.
Alex Jackson, who was selected by the Mariners in the first round of the 2014 First-Year Player Draft, was regarded as the best high school hitting prospect in the draft. He was named Baseball America's High School Player of the Year and the Mariners No. 1 Prospect for the 2015 season. Jackson, who played outfield during rookie-level Arizona League games, hit .280 in 23 games with an .833 OPS.
Infielder Patrick Kivlehan was the Mariners 2014 Minor League "Unsung Hero." He hit .295 with 39 doubles, nine triples, 103 RBI and 56 walks combined between High Desert and Jackson. He played first base, third base, all three outfield positions and designated hitter last season. Kivlehan was selected by the Mariners in the 4th Round of the 2012 MLB First-Year Player Draft.
John Hicks split last season between AA Jackson and Tacoma, where he hit a combined .290 with 12 doubles, three triples and 47 RBI. Hicks hit his first Triple A home run in his debut with the Tacoma Rainiers on July 10 at Salt Lake. He has a .994 fielding percentage in four seasons with the Mariners.
FanFest highlights include:
- Dugout Dialogue with Mariner players, coaches and Front Office personnel (streamed live on mariners.com)
- Free player autographs
- Run the bases, tour the Mariners Clubhouse, throw a pitch in the bullpen
- Ride the Safeco Field zip line
- Play carnival games in the Kids Fun Zone
- And much more
In addition to full-season plans (81 games), beginning this year, the Mariners are offering 20-Game Plans:
- Choose between four pre-selected plans or select your own games with Flex 20-Game Plan.
- New infield Main and Club Level seating options available.
- Combine multiple 20-Game Plans to create a personalized schedule.
Discounts on the 20-Game Plan will range from 10%-30% over single game prices. For more information on season ticket plans visit mariners.com/seasontickets, or call 206-346-4001.