ATLANTA - With the 2015 Major League season quickly approaching, the Atlanta Braves are setting out into Braves Country for their seventh annual caravan, presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors. The caravan will make stops throughout the Southeast starting on Tuesday, January 20, and concluding on Saturday, January 31.
The Braves Country Caravan gives fans the opportunity to interact with Braves players, coaches and broadcasters before the new season kicks off in April. Caravan stops will include autograph sessions at Academy Sports + Outdoors stores, community appearances, and private events with A List members.
"Our entire organization looks forward to the Braves Country Caravan because it gives us the chance to get out into the community and show fans our appreciation," said Atlanta Braves President John Schuerholz. "Meeting Braves fans from all over the Southeast who have come to see us outside of the ballpark reminds us this game is about connecting with people, and it is the perfect way to head into Spring Training."
Since its inception, the Braves Country Caravan has made stops in Auburn, and Huntsville, Ala.; Augusta, Athens, Cumming, Dalton, Gwinnett, Hiram, Lilburn, McDonough, Macon, Newnan, Snellville, Rome, and Valdosta, Ga.; Charlotte, N.C.; Aiken, Rock Hill, and Greenville, S.C.; and Madison, Nashville, and Knoxville, Tenn.
Additional details about the individual stops will be released at a later date. To keep up with all Braves Country Caravan information, visit www.Braves.com/caravan.
2015 Braves Country Caravan schedule:
- Tuesday, January 20 - Warner Robins, Ga.
- Wednesday, January 21 - Spartanburg, S.C.
- Thursday, January 22 - Atlanta, Ga.
- Friday, January 23 - Atlanta, Ga.
- Saturday, January 24 - Augusta, Ga.
- Sunday, January 25 - Columbia, S.C.
- Monday, January 26 - Birmingham, Ala.
- Tuesday, January 27 - Atlanta, Ga.
- Wednesday, January 28 - Montgomery, Ala.
- Thursday, January 29 - Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Friday, January 30 - Cartersville, Ga.
- Saturday, January 31 - Atlanta, Ga.