SoxFest 2015 is sponsored by Miller Lite, Pepsi, Comcast SportsNet, Beggars Pizza and WGN-TV and will be held at the Hilton Chicago on Friday, January 23, Saturday, January 24, and Sunday, January 25, 2015. Fans can attend special autograph, photo and question-and-answer sessions, as well as the SoxFest Garage Sale. The weekend also will include special interactive activities at the new venue for White Sox fans of all ages.
The White Sox have announced 2005 players scheduled to appear at SoxFest 2015 in honor of the 10-year anniversary of their accomplishments, including: infielders Geoff Blum, Joe Crede and Tadahito Iguchi, pitchers Jose Contreras, Jon Garland, "El Duque" Orlando Hernandez and Bobby Jenks, and outfielders Scott Podsednik and Aaron Rowand. They will be joined by a list of current players scheduled to appear at SoxFest 2015, which includes Jose Abreu, Adam Eaton, Tyler Flowers, Avisail Garcia, Conor Gillaspie, Jake Petricka, Jose Quintana and Alexei Ramirez as well as pitching coach Don Cooper, hitting coach Todd Steverson and manager Robin Ventura.
Additional current players scheduled to appear will be announced at a later date, along with other former players and White Sox greats.
Fans are encouraged to purchase the SoxFest hotel package to guarantee attendance at this year's event.
- The hotel package ranges from $389 to $528 for a two-night stay at the Hilton Chicago and up to four SoxFest weekend passes.
- Weekend passes for adults have been reduced over 45 percent to $40, while the White Sox offer a new $20 pass for kids (4-13 years of age).
- This package includes special Friday night access and one SoxFest 2015 Jose Abreu bobblehead per weekend pass purchased, which only are available for purchase by fans who book the two-night stay through whitesox.com/SoxFest.
Premium Upgrade Packages are still available for fans who have already purchased or will purchase the SoxFest hotel package and weekend pass(es). The package includes:
- A special MVP SoxFest passes redeemable for three premium autographs without waiting in lines, a private autograph session, a private photo session and a private seminar.
- A limited edition SoxFest 2015 leather drawstring bag and t-shirt both commemorating the 10-year anniversary of the 2005 World Series Championship team, an official MLB baseball and a special discount coupon for a Majestic custom T-shirt at SoxFest.
- Two complimentary lower deck reserve tickets to an April/May game.
To purchase passes or obtain more information, fans should visit whitesox.com/SoxFest or contact the SoxFest hotline at (312) 609-1915.