CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox today released an initial list of ballpark promotions and dates for the 2015 season.
The White Sox will continue its "Free T-Shirt Mondays" promotion into the 2015 season, allowing the first 10,000 fans to enter U.S. Cellular Field to take home a specially-designed t-shirt for each of the nine Monday games throughout the season. The initial promotional schedule also includes the following fireworks nights and fan favorite theme nights:
- Mullet Night and Fireworks, presented by Great Clips (June 19 vs. Texas)
- Country Music Night and Fireworks, presented by Pepsi (July 31 vs. New York Yankees)
- Elvis Night and Fireworks (August 28 vs. Seattle)
- Halfway to St. Patrick's Day and Fireworks, presented by Miller Lite (September 12 vs. Minnesota)
- Hispanic Heritage Night and Fireworks, presented by Miller Lite (October 2 vs. Detroit)
Fans also should mark their calendars for the weekend of July 17-19, 2015. The White Sox will celebrate the 2005 World Championship Reunion Weekend as the team faces off against 2014 American League Champions Kansas City Royals. The weekend is scheduled to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of the organization's 2005 World Series Championship victory, honoring the members of the 2005 team and their accomplishments at U.S. Cellular Field.
In addition to the traditional favorite fireworks shows and theme nights, the 2015 schedule is highlighted by premium giveaways throughout the year. The list of April giveaway items includes:
- 2015 White Sox Magnetic Schedule, presented by Miller Lite (April 10 vs. Minnesota)
- White Sox Welcome Mat (April 11 vs. Minnesota)
- White Sox Calendar (April 20-22 vs. Cleveland)
- White Sox Tote Bag, presented by MLB Network (April 24 vs. Kansas City)
- Jose Abreu Rookie of the Year Blanket, presented by Beggars Pizza (April 25 vs. Kansas City)
Additional events, theme nights and giveaways will be added and announced at a later date. The promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos.
Holiday Packs and Pick 14 plans are on sale now, while Pick 7 plans go on sale at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, December 16. Holiday Packs, which include four ticket vouchers redeemable for 65 different games in 2015, are the perfect holiday gift for White Sox fans and are on sale now exclusively at whitesox.com/holidaypacks. Pick 14 plans, starting at $110 per set, also offer fans flexible game dates and savings off 2015 individual game ticket prices. Additional information regarding available ticket plans and options is available by visiting whitesox.com or calling 312-674-1000.