Hitting Heroics - Voting starts Monday, Dec. 8
- April 16: Royals 6, Astros 4 (11 innings)
Moose homers in extras and Duffy is electric out of the pen.
- May 18: Royals 8, Orioles 6
Gordon has four hits, including two homers and drives in six runs.
- June 3: Royals 8, Cardinals 7
Hoz drives in the winner in the ninth as Royals complete two-game sweep.
Sal lofts a three-run homer just fair and just over the fence in the ninth.
- Sept 17: Royals 6, White Sox 2
Cain homers off Cy Young candidate Sale, who allows season-high five earned runs.
Pitching Heroics - Voting starts Tuesday
- April 25: Royals 5, Orioles 0
Ventura throws eight shutout innings with eight strikeouts.
- May 17: Royals 1, Orioles 0
Duffy has a no-hitter for 6 2/3.
Jason Vargas throws 97-pitch shutout.
- Sept 10: Royals 3, Tigers 0
Shields holds the Tigers to two hits over seven shutout innings.
Wild Wins and Walk-offs - Voting starts Wednesday
- May 29: Royals 8, Blue Jays 6 (10 innings)
An error in the ninth allows the Royals to tie it, and they win it in 10.
- June 29: Royals 5, Angels 4
Omar Infante singles in the walk-off winner in the ninth.
- July 24: Royals 2, Indians 1 (14 innings)
A bizarre run in the eighth on a blooper ties the game, before Aoki singles in the 14th.
- Sept 15: Royals 4, White Sox 3
In the 9th, Dyson scores as pinch runner on steal and wild pitch, Gore scores as pinch runner on infield single from second.
Milestone Moments - Voting starts Thursday
- June 17: Royals 11, Tigers 4
Royals pound Scherzer for seven in the second to move into first place.
- June 18: Royals 2, Tigers 1
Royals win 10th straight.
Royals start 5-1 road trip with big win behind six shutout innings from Guthrie.
Dyson flips upon catching final out as Royals move into first.
FOX Sports Kansas City televised 148 Royals games in 2014, its seventh season as the exclusive TV home of the American League Champions. Viewership for Royals telecasts on FOX Sports Kansas City reached a record level in 2014, the fourth straight year ratings hit a new high mark.