The Washington Nationals today released new details about NatsFest, taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday, December 13 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Season Plan Holders will have exclusive access to the event for an entire hour (10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) before NatsFest opens to the general public at 11:00 a.m. * For more information on becoming a Season Plan Holder and receiving exclusive benefits like this, stop by the Ticket Sales booth at NatsFest or visit nationals.com/2015.
More than 20 Nationals players and team personnel are expected to attend the fun-filled baseball festival including** Aaron Barrett, Jerry Blevins, Tyler Clippard, Ian Desmond, Doug Fister, Kevin Frandsen, Bryce Harper, Nate McLouth, Tyler Moore, Anthony Rendon, Tanner Roark, Steven Souza Jr., Denard Span, Craig Stammen, Drew Storen, Stephen Strasburg, Michael A. Taylor, Matt Thornton, Blake Treinen, Jayson Werth, Ryan Zimmerman and Jordan Zimmermann. National League Manager of the Year Matt Williams, Nationals President of Baseball Operations and General Manager Mike Rizzo as well as team broadcasters Bob Carpenter, F.P. Santangelo, Charlie Slowes and Dave Jageler are also expected to be in attendance.
Open to fans of all ages, NatsFest will offer a variety of activities including:
- Q & A sessions with players and Nationals staff on various topics
- Exclusive interviews and game shows on the main stage
- Opportunities to take photos with players and team mascots
- A special Jr. Nats Kids area featuring Player Story Times and Kids Press Conferences
- Games, caricatures and interactive events and surprises
- Live demonstrations from Youth Baseball Academy and Nationals Summer Camps instructors
The event will also feature:
- Live broadcast by 106.7 The Fan, the team's official flagship radio station
- A lounge area for fans 21 and over
- Opportunities to purchase the latest Nationals merchandise as well as game-used and autographed memorabilia
- Batting cages and inflatable games
- D.J. Stylus Chris spinning music throughout the day
Fans are encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy to NatsFest to benefit the Greater Washington Urban League and win a chance to meet a Nationals player. Gifts can be dropped off at the Toy Drive table near the Main Stage for contest entry. Donors will receive one entry form for each gift donated, and there is no limit to how many gifts a fan can donate. Ten donors will be randomly selected to meet with a Nationals player, take pictures and receive autographs. The meet and greet will take place late in the afternoon and each winner may be accompanied by one guest.
Tickets purchased in advance at nationals.com/natsfest will cost $20 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under, with prices increasing to $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under the day of the event. Season Plan Holders may purchase tickets at a discounted rate using a password sent to them via email. Please note that all autograph vouchers are SOLD OUT; autograph voucher holders are encouraged to visit nationals.com/natsfest for important information.
For directions and transportation information, visit the Walter E. Washington Convention Center website at http://dcconvention.com/Venues/ConventionCenter/DirectionsAndParking.aspx. For the latest event information, visit nationals.com/natsfest.
*Must have a Season Plan Holder NatsFest ticket
**All player appearances are subject to change