2015 Fan Fest Presented by AT&T will feature autograph sessions with current Texas Rangers players and coaches with individuals signing in the Capital One Club, Captain Morgan Club, Hyundai Club, Jack Daniels Club, and Texas Rangers Hall of Fame (3rd floor).
Other highlights of the 2015 Texas Rangers Fan Fest Presented by AT&T:
- Interactive Question & Answer sessions with Rangers executives, players and announcers in the Rangers Hall of Fame (1st floor)
- On-field events to include running the bases, bullpen toss and photo opportunities (weather permitting).
- Pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics conducted by Rangers coaches and alumni
- Free tours of the Rangers clubhouse and dugout
- Free play in the Rangers Kids Zone
- Photo stage with current and former Rangers players
- Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
- Food and beverages on sale at The Short Stop Grill, Captain Morgan Club, and other Ballpark concession stands
- Merchandise on sale at Ballpark Gift Shop locations.
In addition, 2015 Texas Rangers season ticket and mini-plan packages will be on sale.
Admission to the 2015 Texas Rangers Fan Fest Presented by AT&T is $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for season ticket holders, and $5.00 for children 13 and under. A limited number of Autograph Fast Passes, which guarantee the Fast Pass holders every autograph for every player who will be participating in the formal autograph sessions on Saturday with "front of the line" access, are currently on sale for $500 per pass (Fan Fest event tickets are additional cost). Full details and rules for the Autograph Fast Pass are posted on texasrangers.com/fanfest. Parking at Rangers Ballpark is free for the event.
For more information, please call 972-RANGERS or visit texasrangers.com/fanfest.
YU DARVISH NAMED 2014 TEXAS RANGERS PITCHER OF THE YEAR: Yu Darvish has been selected as the 2014 Texas Rangers Pitcher of the Year in voting by the Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America. Darvish becomes the fourth Ranger to ever earn that honor in consecutive seasons (2013-14), joining Charlie Hough (1982-83; 1985-88), Kenny Rogers (1994-95), and C.J. Wilson (2010-11). He was 10-7 with a 3.06 ERA and 182 strikeouts in 144.1 innings over 22 starts in 2014 while missing the season's final seven weeks due to right elbow inflammation.
Darvish joins Adrian Beltre (Player of the Year), Rougned Odor (Rookie of the Year), and Robinson Chirinos (Inaugural Richard Durrett Hardest-Working Man) as announced 2014 award recipients with additional awards to be announced. The awards will be presented at the 2015 Dr Pepper Texas Rangers Awards Dinner on Friday, January 23 at the Dallas Omni Hotel. Tickets for the dinner, which will honor a number of baseball personalities and feature appearances by Texas Rangers past and present, can be purchased at www.texasrangers.com/awards.