• Saturday, Dec. 6 from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The first 11,000 fans through the Redsfest doors each day will receive a free Reds drawstring bag and a commemorative 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® ornament.
Redsfest has grown to more than 300,000 square feet of activities including autograph and photo booths with current and former Reds players, interactive games for fans of all ages, game-used and authentic memorabilia and much more.
Tickets are available at reds.com, by phone at (513) 381-REDS, at the Great American Ball Park box office and at select Kroger stores with Ticketmaster retail outlets. Tickets will also be available at Redsfest on Friday at 9 a.m. and Saturday at 7 a.m.
• 2-day tickets are $25 for adults; $12 for kids (12 and younger)
• 1-day tickets are $17 for adults; $7 for kids
• Children three and under are admitted free
With each two-day Redsfest admission purchased, fans will receive two free tickets to the Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals game on Sunday, April 12. Fans purchasing a one-day Redsfest admission will receive one free ticket to the April 12 game.
Current and Former Players at Redsfest
• Over 80 current players and coaches, minor leaguers and broadcasters are expected to attend including Brandon Phillips, Joey Votto, Johnny Cueto, Jay Bruce, Aroldis Chapman, Todd Frazier and Billy Hamilton. Many Reds Hall of Famers and alumni are expected including Ron Oester, Tom Browning, Eric Davis and Mario Soto. The updated list of scheduled attendees is available at reds.com/redsfest.
Autograph and Photo Sessions
• Over 100 player autograph sessions and player photograph sessions are free of charge with a Redsfest general admission ticket. There are three types of autograph sessions at Redsfest: General Public, Season Ticket Holders Only and Kids Only. Specific times for player appearances will be announced 30 minutes prior to the autograph and photo sessions on the info screens on the Redsfest floor and on the Reds official Twitter account @Reds. Fans can also receive these via text alerts by texting REDSFEST to 66128.
2015 Reds tickets available for purchase at Redsfest include:
• ALL-STAR GAME® Tickets: Want tickets to the 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® at Great American Ball Park? Guarantee your chance to buy ALL-STAR GAME® tickets by purchasing Reds half-season ticket plans and above starting at under $9 per seat.
• "Nasty Boys" Pick-6 Plan: Guarantee the new "Nasty Boys" triple bobblehead featuring 1990 relief pitchers Norm Charlton, Rob Dibble and Randy Myers when you buy the Nasty Boys Pick-6 plan, presented by McDonald's. This six-game ticket plan includes the Sat., April 25 Reds vs. Cubs game (Nasty Boys bobblehead night), six free McDonald's Extra Value Meals® and five additional regular season home games of your choice, exclusions apply. Save up to 28% with this first ever commemorative triple bobblehead.
• April Pass: For just $70, the Reds April Pass gets you Upper View Level tickets to 11 home games in April, including Opening Night, two bobblehead games, two Fireworks Fridays and more. (not including Opening Day)
• Opening Homestand: Fans can purchase single game tickets to the Opening Homestand games against the Pirates & Cardinals April 8-12.
Main Stage Highlights
• 5:30 p.m. - Introduction of the Reds Players Past and Present
• 6:30 p.m. - Kids Only Press Conference, presented by Kroger
• 7:10 p.m. - Hot Stove Report, presented by FOX Sports Ohio
• 8:00 p.m. - 2014 Team Awards
• 8:35 p.m. - Redsfest Cooking Show presented by DNC Sportservice
• 9:10 p.m. - Reds Family Feud presented by Ohio Air National Guard
• 11:30 a.m. - Hot Stove Report presented by FOX Sports Ohio
• 12:30 p.m. - Redsfest Cooking Show presented by DNC Sportservice
• 1:20 p.m. - Kids-only Press Conference, presented by Kroger
• 2:05 p.m. - Harlem Globetrotters
• 3:00 p.m. - Reds Family Feud presented by Ohio Air National Guard
• 4:00 p.m. - Reds Alumni "Bull Session" presented by Majestic
• 5:00 p.m. - Baseball IQ presented by New Era
Fun for Kids
• The Reds Heads Fun Zone presented by Cincinnati Children's Hospital on the third floor includes more than 20,000 square feet of activities for kids including bounce houses, trampolines, arcade games, photos with Santa Claus and more.
• Reds mascots Gapper, Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red and Mr. Red will have designated rooms on the second floor where kids can come throughout Redsfest to have a photo taken with their favorite mascot. Each room will have a unique theme that will make for a great photo opportunity.
• Reds Heads Kids Club & Reds Rookies: Memberships to Reds Rookies, the official baby fan club of the Reds, and Reds Heads Kids Club, the official kids club of the Reds, will be on sale at Redsfest at the Reds Heads booths located on the main floor and the third floor. For both clubs, fans can take advantage of a limited time offer during December only starting at Redsfest.
Reds Connect Zone & Social Media at #Redsfest
• The main floor of Redsfest includes the Reds Connect Zone, a social media area featuring an exclusive free WiFi hotspot and phone charging stations. Reds players and bloggers will make appearances at the Connect Zone throughout the event, and fans can watch live broadcasts from Reds on Radio network affiliates.
Win a trip to Spring Training in Goodyear
• Visit the Goodyear Ballpark Spring Training booth at Redsfest and register for the "Get to Goodyear Spring Training Getaway Sweepstakes" from the City of Goodyear. One lucky fan will win a four day/three night trip that includes airfare for four people to Phoenix, hotel accommodations, car rental and tickets to a Reds Spring Training game at Goodyear Ballpark. Approximate value: $3,500. Postcard entries also accepted. Details and rules available at reds.com/spring.
Reds Merchandise & Memorabilia
• Don't forget to stop by the Majestic Reds merchandise booth for all the newest official Reds apparel and official MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® apparel. Fans can purchase authenticated, game used and autographed memorabilia from all of your favorite current Reds players straight from the clubhouse. From baseball cards and photos to hard-to-find collectibles, there's a piece of memorabilia for every Reds fan.
Redsfest Poker Tournament
• The ninth annual Prestige Audio Visual & Creative Services Reds Community Fund Celebrity Poker Tournament presented by Ashlee Fence is Saturday at 3 p.m. The winner takes home a guaranteed $11,000 grand prize.
All proceeds from Redsfest benefit the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.