White Sox Flex Pass - FAQs
How does the White Sox Flex Pass work?
- • Download the MLB.com Ballpark app and create (or login to a pre-existing) MLB.com account using the same email address you purchased your pass with.
- • The MLB.com Ballpark app will display a White Sox Flex Pass icon under the BALLPARK tab. To redeem tickets, tap the icon, select the game(s) you would like to attend and tap "Redeem Tickets".
- • Change the amount of tickets, max of 10 per game, you would like and follow the prompts to fully redeem your tickets
- • Once you redeem your tickets, you will be immediately delivered digital tickets with live barcodes for the game(s), which will be located under the TICKETS tab
- • Not seeing your tickets? Make sure your ticket account is linked by selecting Manage Ticket Accounts under the TICKETS tab.
- • When you're ready to enter the ballpark, access your White Sox Flex Pass tickets through the MLB.com Ballpark app within the TICKETS tab
- • Want to get closer to the action? Upgrade your seats using the MLB.com Ballpark app "Upgrade" feature.
Q: When will I be able to start managing my White Sox Flex Pass?
A: Your White Sox Flex Pass account will be live and accessible within the MLB.com Ballpark app just a few minutes after your purchase is complete. When you download the MLB.com Ballpark app, make sure to use the same email address used for purchase to create your account. Once inside the app, click on White Sox Flex Pass under the Ballpark menu.
Q: If I use all my White Sox Flex Pass tickets, can I buy more?
A: Yes, you can purchase additional passes (minimum of 10 and maximum of 19) by returning to MLB.com Ballpark app or go to whitesox.com/flexpass.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of White Sox Flex Pass tickets I am allowed to redeem per game?
A: Yes, you can redeem up to 10 tickets per game.
Q: Once I activate my White Sox Flex Pass, can I upgrade my seats?
A: Yes, once you receive your digital tickets and enter the venue, you can upgrade your tickets by clicking the Upgrades button in the Ballpark menu of the MLB.com Ballpark app.
Q: Which phones are supported?
A: The White Sox Flex Pass is supported by iPhones and Android phones. The MLB.com Ballpark app must also be downloaded to redeem your tickets.
Q: Why do I need to use an iPhone or Android phone?
A: White Sox Flex Pass is a mobile-only program. There are no printed tickets. Admission to Guaranteed Rate Field and seat assignments will be managed through the app.
Q: Can I purchase White Sox Flex Pass if I don't have an iPhone or Android phone?
A: Not at this time. You will be unable to enter Guaranteed Rate Field.
Q: Are White Sox Flex Pass tickets refundable?
A: We're sorry, all White Sox Flex Pass purchases are non-refundable.
Q: Which games are included with my White Sox Flex Pass?
A: Your White Sox Flex Pass lets you choose from all regular season home games except 7/26 and 7/27.
ENTERING GUARANTEED RATE FIELD
Q: How do I get into Guaranteed Rate Field with my White Sox Flex Pass?
A: The tickets you choose to redeem for a game can be found in the MLB.com Ballpark app. Download the MLB.com Ballpark app and go to the Tickets section to view your barcodes.
Q: How does my guest scan in?
A: To send your tickets to a guest, go to the Tickets section in the MLB.com Ballpark app. Tap the game you want to transfer your tickets for and tap "Forward" in the upper right corner. Select the ticket you want to send and then tap "Forward" at the bottom of your screen.
WHITE SOX FLEX PASS SEAT LOCATIONS
Q: Am I guaranteed a seat for all games with the White Sox Flex Pass?
A: Yes, lower level passes will receive seats in Outfield Reserved and upper level passes will receive seats in Upper Reserved.
Q: What do I do if I need ADA seating?
A: We're happy to accommodate you! Just select the ADA option on the redemption page and you will be assigned accessible seating for the games you wish to attend.
Q: Can I sell my White Sox Flex Pass tickets that I do not use?
A: No. White Sox Flex Pass purchases are non-refundable.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
Email your questions to email@example.com at any time to receive a timely support response.